Lost games

Discus and support Lost games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my son has an xbox one s, he was playing on it last night then switched it off and went to bed. He got up this morning and switched it back on and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Melz999, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Melz999
    Melz999 Guest

Lost games

Hi my son has an xbox one s, he was playing on it last night then switched it off and went to bed. He got up this morning and switched it back on and it came up saying restarting do not switch off, once restarted all his games are gone, can these be restored or are they gone for good?

:)

Melz999, Feb 4, 2024
  2. PutinMckawkhner Win User

Xbox not loading any apps/games

Did the complete opposite, had 84 games owned and now have 21. Lost all my apps, lost the game pass, lost Xbox gold, and lost my other account. Fml
  3. WPAK Win User

Lost games

Hi there,

since you said the name changed (and you are sure it's the correct email address) a cause could be that somehow a new account was created on top of your old account, which overrules the old (correct account)

In such situation it's best to contact official Xbox Support by Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can do a check based on the GTs if that is indeed the case and for the steps on how to solve the situation.

Let us know the results
  4. GreenLantern4 Win User

lost games

As indicated, the purchases you made are tied to the gamertag that made them. Go to your Download History under Account Management and redownload them.
  5. pkvas Win User

Lost game

It should be free in the store assuming he used the code on the right gamer tag
  6. Royco85 Win User

Lost games

Hi , they are x one titles as I stated. My gold is active until 27th April 2019 . The main 2 I play often is player unknown battle grounds and sniper elite 4
Thema:

Lost games

1. Lost games - Similar Threads - Lost games

2. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  3. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  4. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  5. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  6. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  7. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  8. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  9. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  10. How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....: How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt. Please help me 037869fc-4365-4453-92a8-62276c208890