Lost Gamertag. Lost purchases as well. I think i factory reset.

Discus and support Lost Gamertag. Lost purchases as well. I think i factory reset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was having problems with my Xbox signing off by itself and looked up to restart the xbox. I think I did a factory reset. I started making digital... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ApostlesCreed40, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Lost Gamertag. Lost purchases as well. I think i factory reset.

I was having problems with my Xbox signing off by itself and looked up to restart the xbox. I think I did a factory reset. I started making digital purchases not long ago and preodered Kingdom Come. Now it doesnt show my purchases. I did change my gamertag
    but cant change it back, I have the same email. I dont care about the saved files, i just care for the purchases. Can I get them back somehow? I am pretty desperate, its like 300ish dollars in digital copies. Can they track my card?

:)

ApostlesCreed40, Feb 6, 2018
  2. I think Im lost....

Where did you find it in? i dont see it at all.

dup25c96926-c2e8-4b11-89d1-4156e8c616c6, Feb 6, 2018
  3. I think Im lost....

@Unreal Butcher: You're not the only one. I've seen other users have a different CUL as well. I would assume that it's just a forum glitch, and they will resolve it soon.

MacsterChief Qc, Feb 6, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

Each gamer tag is tied to a unique email address. If you're seeing a different gamer tag then you didn't sign back into your Xbox with the correct/original email address for your account.

To get your stuff back, you need to find that original email address.

You can try these steps here -
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

You can also try an contact Xbox Support and provide them with your original gamer tag and they can try and help you locate your account.

You can contact Xbox Support here -
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you're in the states you can call them at 800-469-9269

HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 6, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Each gamer tag is tied to a unique email address. If you're seeing a different gamer tag then you didn't sign back into your Xbox with the correct/original email address for your account.

To get your stuff back, you need to find that original email address.

You can try these steps here -
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

You can also try an contact Xbox Support and provide them with your original gamer tag and they can try and help you locate your account.

You can contact Xbox Support here -
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you're in the states you can call them at 800-469-9269
  6. ANOMALYEXE Win User

My minecraft bedrock flat world just turned into a normal world with biomes and hills is there a way to fix this?

I feel you I lost 700 out of 1000 worlds to a factory reset
  7. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Factory Reset, Game Lost

A few things you could possibly try.

1. Deleting your profile and reinstalling it to the console, then setting it as your "Home Console."

2. Submitting a support request for the tech team (and hope they don't send you back here) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

3. Or as a last ditch effort delete everything off your hard drive (or the game/games effected) and then reinstalling them.
  8. RedCarGamer Win User

Factory Reset, Game Lost

And after verify if you are logged with the corrected account from where you bought the game, if doesnt appear in the Ready To Install bar, try search Grand Theft Auto 5 in the store through the console and see if appears available the install option.
  9. dempup Win User

factory reset lost games

Hi Paul.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with you purchases. You have to reach out to
    support.xbox.com to get the issues resolved.
Thema:

1. Lost Gamertag. Lost purchases as well. I think i factory reset. - Similar Threads - Lost Gamertag Lost

2. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  3. I CHANGED MY GAMERTAG AND NOW I LOST MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I CHANGED MY GAMERTAG AND NOW I LOST MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT: Before i had a microsoft account with the gamertag MarioMartinat, so i was thinking that it was time to change it for mc bedrock i changed it 1 time, was bad, and i payed the second time, D4rkMRT...
  4. Can I recover the email of my lost account whilst only knowing its gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover the email of my lost account whilst only knowing its gamertag?: Hello. I haven't had an Xbox in many years but upon purchasing a new one I faced a problem. I can (I believe) remember my old Gamertag, however, upon several login attempts, I have resulted in...
  5. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  6. xbox gamertag issue (ive lost money)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamertag issue (ive lost money): i changed my xbox tag recently from eqlyxy to "" however this was a week ago and for all games it still shows up as "eqlyxy" im conserned as ive paid money so can you fix this issue???? before...
  7. I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change: Split from this thread. I have the exact same thing. Made an account linked to one emailadress, then all of a sudden it logged me out and i had to add my profile again to xbox. I did with...
  8. Lost xbox account after gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost xbox account after gamertag change?: Hello, It seems I've lost access to my main account. Yesterday I logged in to play some Diablo and I kept being prompted with a gamertag change. Keep in mind my name on the account was "xaber"...
  9. I lost my Microsoft email but I know my gamertag. How can I recover the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Microsoft email but I know my gamertag. How can I recover the email?: Hello all! I am getting an error when trying to login into my Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4. The error states that I need to sign in with a previously connected Microsoft Account. However, I...
  10. Lost highscore after adding a Gamertag - can anybody help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost highscore after adding a Gamertag - can anybody help?: Hello everyone. as an occasional player of Windows' Solitaire Collection (Spider) I worked my way up to a score of over 600 over the last few years. Recently I was asked to add a 'Gamertag' to my...