Lost game progress Star Wars Saga

Discus and support Lost game progress Star Wars Saga in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sons were saving two slots for this game. One was very far along he had opened all the levels and gained a ton of characters. Yesterday he opened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Casie2015, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Casie2015
    Casie2015 Guest

My sons were saving two slots for this game. One was very far along he had opened all the levels and gained a ton of characters. Yesterday he opened the game and most of his progress was lost and the people were gone. We are new to this stuff. Is there anythinf we can do to get the progress back? He thinks his little brother saved it wrong but idk... sorry thats not a lot of info. Please help! He’s really upset... he spent months on it.

:)

Casie2015, Feb 12, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, that is an option that the little brother could have saved over his save spot by mistake. If this is the case nothing you can do about it since it was saved over, hell just have to start from current save point.
  3. Elite Rampant Win User

Finally there is a decent LOTR game since the Movie tie in

The only Lego game I've played wat Star War: The COmplete Saga. It was actually good. Better than some other Star Wars games.
  4. Nameloi Win User

Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

Lego Star Wars the complete saga.
  5. CrumbyBracelet7 Win User

Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

lego star wars the complete saga does not include number 3 the clone wars,it is just the first 2 games.
  6. Flangewobble Win User

Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?

I think for me it would have to be either skyrim or the star wars game sagas!
Thema:

1. Lost game progress Star Wars Saga - Similar Threads - Lost game progress

2. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  3. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression: Was loading up a game of Starfield on my mobile after it had just crashed. Once the game launched after waiting in the queue the saved cloud data would not sync. I relaunched the game another time...
  5. account lock microsoft... lost progress on all my games. how do i fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    account lock microsoft... lost progress on all my games. how do i fix this: I have an account with tons and tons of progress on all my games, and one day I log into my account that has a screen saying "Your account has been locked" following with something to tell me to...
  6. Played a game on game pass, bought the game. Lost my progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played a game on game pass, bought the game. Lost my progress: I played 'dream light valley' using the xbox game pass. It has been a few months since I started it. I have a lot of hours on it and now when i bought the game. It started me from the beginning. I...
  7. hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there...: hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there nay way u can help b8e64567-f499-4301-92d3-776f46f1e6ea
  8. Game Progress Lost/Reset Over Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Game Progress Lost/Reset Over Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi xboxinsiders, I'm coming here in dire need of help with the grave news that my Gears of War 3 progress over the last 12 years has just been reset when trying to launch it over the cloud. My...
  9. Lost all progress in all of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all progress in all of my games: After 1 year of not playing on my xbox series s I decided to play some games as usual, started the console up and started to play my favourite game rocket league but the moment I logged on my main...
  10. I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came...: Hi everyone. I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came out when i selected team before start football.sometimes shows up (Direct x error)my windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lego star wars the complete saga saves disappeared xbox one