Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R

Discus and support Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I’ve recently started playing the newly released Jojo All-Star Battle R. I had game time of around 12-13 hours unlocking bunch of achievements and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dlobobi, Sep 5, 2022.

1. dlobobi
    dlobobi Guest

Hi! I’ve recently started playing the newly released Jojo All-Star Battle R. I had game time of around 12-13 hours unlocking bunch of achievements and extras. Later one night i opened the game and it asked me to agree to the privacy agreement and the other stuff you do when its your first time although i had already played for roughly 12 hours. Exited and tried to go back in , after which all of my progress was gone and i the only progress that was saved was my first 3-4 battles ( my first 1 hour when i started playing the game) . Also all of the achievements i have done are still saved and appearing on my xbox profile.

Is there a way to retrieve my progress or something to be done about it?

:)

dlobobi, Sep 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dlobobi

May I know if you tried deleting the local progress in your Xbox Console?
    In that way once you open the game, it is going to ask you if you want to restore the progress saved in the cloud

Another option could be reinstall the game, the same is going to happen. The latest cloud progress is going to be restored

If you're not able to restore your old save unfortunately something went wrong and the old save was deleted :c
  3. mante11agunmen Win User

How do I fix my game?

It’s an Xbox One and the game is Jojo’s bizarre adventure all star battle r. I would’ve just gotten it on digital but my card wasn’t working with the store on the console.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Why can't I buy a game with my phone number anymore

5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Lost progress to next star

MyVip progress is reset on a yearly basis. The last reset was January 1st, 2017 and all users lost their progress (you keep your achieved stars). You then spend during 2017 and get a new star rank in 2018 based on 2017 spending.
  6. Pain130798 Win User

When starting a game offline and the sync data loads, could it retrieve my data to keep going?

to sync the data you have to be online, the thing is that you can play it offlline but be sure eveytime you star the game you're online, because if something happens to your xbox, all data that is not sync with the could will be lost
Thema:

1. Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R - Similar Threads - Lost game data

2. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  3. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  4. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  5. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  6. What am I to do about hours of game data lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What am I to do about hours of game data lost?: Split from this thread. I never received any error messages, the nor did any of the people who I was playing with. The game I was playing, diablo 3, is always connected to my online profile...
  7. What am I to do about hours of game data lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What am I to do about hours of game data lost?: I am extremely upset about this situation, I lost hours of game data saves due to clear negligence on Microsoft end because I was playing on the same console as my two friends and there save data...
  8. If I uninstall a paid game that I bought will all of the data be lost and if not can I re...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall a paid game that I bought will all of the data be lost and if not can I re...: I really wanna know as I am freeing storage I am thinking of Deleting BF5 and Fortnite but just dont want to lose data 9b96f5e2-1c5d-4251-b26f-b6fdde48877a
  9. Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...: thanks for nothing like always. Luckily my ps5 doesnt do it. 6a3c4d1f-0766-49c3-ba0b-1d865d852b49
  10. Lost all my save data in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my save data in game: Hello! I lost all my 150 hour progress in Snow Runner and now my profile is lvl 1 instead of lvl 22 it was yesterday. Today I tried to backup my save file from directory (look at Pic1 in the...