Lost Fallout 3 Game Code Message from Xbox Store Fallout 4 Pre-order

Discus and support Lost Fallout 3 Game Code Message from Xbox Store Fallout 4 Pre-order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was waiting for backwards compatibility on the xbox one before turning in my fallout 3 gamecode. Could you please recover this code for me? Thank... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fervent Monkey, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Lost Fallout 3 Game Code Message from Xbox Store Fallout 4 Pre-order

I was waiting for backwards compatibility on the xbox one before turning in my fallout 3 gamecode. Could you please recover this code for me? Thank you.

Edit: To note, I came here due to the following post from Xbox_Support on Reddit.

"Hey guys!

If you pre-ordered Fallout 4 and haven't received a code for Fallout 3 on Xbox 360 after 7-10 days, drop a post over in our Xbox One Promotions & Special Offers forum and let us know and we'll be able dig up your code if we can verify that Fallout 4 has
    been pre-ordered.

Edit: For clarification, we only have visibility on Fallout 4 pre-orders through the Xbox Store. If you pre-ordered from a different retailer, we suggest that you reach out to them to inquire about how Fallout 3 will be distributed."

:)

Fervent Monkey, Nov 7, 2015
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Fallout 4 Available for digital Pre-Order

Fallout 4 is currently available for digital pre-order and includes a code for Fallout 3. The code will be sent in a message from Xbox on your console in 7-10 days and will be included in backwards compatibility access when made available.

• https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...re-order/bd6388e2-cb95-41f8-9f7b-f6ed9c7566cc
    • $59.99
    • Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 - their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming. For a limited time, pre-order Fallout 4 and receive Fallout 3 on Xbox 360. The code for Fallout 3 will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. Redeem your code on Xbox.com and Fallout 3 will be included in backwards compatibility access when made available. For more information on pre-orders, including how to cancel, please visit http://www.xbox.com/pre-order-faq.

bloosuga, Nov 7, 2015
  3. SeeJayYou
    SeeJayYou Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “August 20, 2015 (pre-order purchase)
    • Issue:
      • The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired
      • After I pre-ordered game, i was out of country for 3 months while my brother played on my account and never got the code from the message,
    Any help retrieving my lost Fallout 3 code would be greatly appreciated.

SeeJayYou, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Lost Fallout 3 Game Code Message from Xbox Store Fallout 4 Pre-order

Hey there Fervent Monkey!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 9, 2015
  5. Jeeshmee94 Win User

Need help.

I am eligible, but I never received a message. When I pre-ordered Fallout 4, from the Xbox Store, it was stated that I would receive Fallout 3 for free, under the game information for Fallout 4. No code was ever sent to me.
  6. MRxSAVAGEx619 Win User

Fallout 3 code not received or erased while updating to NXOE

Hi I pre-ordered Fallout 4 digitally from the xbox store on November 8th but i never received a code for fallout 3 please help.
  7. PillageDaVilla Win User

Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

I pre ordered fallout 4 from the xbox one store and still haven't got the fallout 3 code was wondering If someone could help out with that
  8. DevilsReject720 Win User

Fallout 4 Preorder Fallout 3 Code Not Received

I also pre ordered Fallout 4 through the xbox store and have not recieved my code for Fallout 3.
  9. FearedNightmare Win User

No fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4

When did you pre order Fallout 4 and was it from the Xbox Marketplace ? The Marketplace page states "The code for Fallout 3 will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days."
Thema:

Lost Fallout 3 Game Code Message from Xbox Store Fallout 4 Pre-order

1. Lost Fallout 3 Game Code Message from Xbox Store Fallout 4 Pre-order - Similar Threads - Lost Fallout Game

2. I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...: I recently bought a Xbox Series S and tried to continue New Vegas (360 backwards compatibility) from my previous save on my Xbox One S yet majority of my progress was gone except from an auto...
  3. Lost Fallout DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Fallout DLC: I have "lost" all of the fallout DLC I bought a long time ago. I say lost as I'm not able to download them anymore and have to buy them all over again. just want me DLC or my money back...
  4. Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost): Bonjour tous, Voil mon problème, ce matin j'ai décidé d'achever une quête (retour au bercail), lorsqu'au moment de sauvegarder un message est apparu (vague souvenir car très énervé alors excusez...
  5. Lost fallout 3 game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost fallout 3 game code: in about 2016 or 2017 I purchased the fallout 4 game disc (not preowned), it came with a free fallout 3 game code but I lost it☹️ Can I please get some help I would really like that game....
  6. Lost Fallout 3 game-code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Fallout 3 game-code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 11/11/15 Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” “The message with my...
  7. Cloud Saves being lost Fallout New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Saves being lost Fallout New Vegas: Dear All I am playing fallout New Vegas over 2 consoles depending where I am. When I move from one to the other I receive the message 'Saved games are still uploading on another console. If you...
  8. Fallout 3 Lost Game Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Lost Game Code: I was referred to the forums by a member of the chat support team My purchase of Fallout 4 digital bundle included a copy of a Fallout 3 code which was shown for a day on my x1 dashboard However...
  9. Lost game save data - Fallout 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game save data - Fallout 4: If this has already been answered, I apologize ahead of time. Disconnected my system at home, took it to play at another location WITHOUT internet access - Fallout 4 isn't multiplayer so thought...
  10. Fallout 4 - Lost All But One Game Save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 - Lost All But One Game Save: Playing Fallout 4, all my initial game files appear to be gone. Long story short, I started a couple of other games using guest accounts not knowing these accounts were temporary and the game...