lost DLC in black ops 3 after update

Discus and support lost DLC in black ops 3 after update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After black ops 3 updated few days ago i lost all my DLC packs a bought. I bought every DLC pack for it and now there gone. How do i get them back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gwb21471, Mar 21, 2018.

1. gwb21471
    gwb21471 Guest

After black ops 3 updated few days ago i lost all my DLC packs a bought. I bought every DLC pack for it and now there gone. How do i get them back? Thanks for the help.

:)

gwb21471, Mar 21, 2018
  2. Il TrIppy ll
    Il TrIppy ll Guest
    Just wondering about downloading games off the market place, how much data is it going to use? Approximately the size of the game?

by the way, can't believe Microsoft lost the exclusivity contract on such an amazing looking cod. Could have lost it after black ops 3.

Il TrIppy ll, Mar 21, 2018
  3. DLC Problems

So I had downloaded the Awakening DLC for Black Ops 3 a while ago and I had to restart my Xbox for an update. After the update I went to play a map on that DLC but now it is showing I don't have it, could some one please help me on how I can get it back
    without buying it again?

CeasingStatue15, Mar 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: