Lost Disc

Discus and support Lost Disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had the GOTY edition of Arkham City and I played it for a few days. But after that I lost the first disc which was needed to play the game. I still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yourbuddy1234, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Lost Disc

I had the GOTY edition of Arkham City and I played it for a few days. But after that I lost the first disc which was needed to play the game. I still have second disc. Is there any way I can play the game with the second disc?

:)

yourbuddy1234, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Lost disc

Hi, I woke up this morning had my coffee and toast like normal while browsing reddit and I wanted to play R6s on my XBOX One. I then went and couldnt find the disc. I have been looking in my tiny flat for 2 hours because Overwatch and Fortnite are boring
    and I dont have anything else worth playing except Superhot. Anyways is there a way I can play r6s without buying it again?

SeasickAlpaca0, Jan 4, 2014
  3. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Lost disc

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it would seem that you unfortunately lost one of the game discs for your game. Unfortunately at this time the best solution for this would be to buy the game again. I recommend if it's available
    for digital download that would be the best way to purchase the game. I hope this information helps answer your question.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lost Disc