Lost disc with DLC

Discus and support Lost disc with DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I spent about £250 on DLC packs for the Sims 4 on a disc/cd that I got given a few years ago. I’ve since lost the disc in a house move, but I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MeganHornby, May 13, 2022.

1. MeganHornby
    MeganHornby Guest

Lost disc with DLC

Hi, I spent about £250 on DLC packs for the Sims 4 on a disc/cd that I got given a few years ago. I’ve since lost the disc in a house move, but I was wondering if there’s any way I can retrieve the DLC since of course it’s quite a lot of money to have lost. Any help would be appreciated Lost disc with DLC :)

:)

MeganHornby, May 13, 2022
  2. Jmes99 Win User

LIberty City Episodes Question

I believe it's just the Lost and the Damned DLC and Disc that aren't compatible.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Lost disc with DLC

If you bought DLC packs to that extent, sounds like you bought them on the store, so they should all be in your account

You would need to subscribe to EA Play, Game Pass, or purchase the game again if you've lost the disc.
  4. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Resident evil 5?

Lost In the Nightmares and Desperate escape were worth it. Don't buy the Versus dlc, its on the disc.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Can't play lost and damned with my friends

do you have the GTA IV game disc in your system? if not you need it to be able to play the downloaded Ballad and Lost DLC.
  6. Y0 June Win User

Why is BOGT still 1600 points.

[quote user="TeddyBearx2010"]

only thing is if they purchase the dlc from marketplace they cant play with anyone using the episodes of liberty city disc, tried it with my younger brother he used the disc and I used the dlc and it wouldnt let us play together

[/quote]

This is only the case for "Lost and Damned". For TBoGT, the download is compatible with the disc version.
Thema:

Lost disc with DLC

1. Lost disc with DLC - Similar Threads - Lost disc DLC

2. I lost my black ops 2 disc and was wondering if i could download it digitally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my black ops 2 disc and was wondering if i could download it digitally.: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 7183691b-bb51-4789-9d4f-d441c61a98e0
  3. I lost my Forza 5 Xbox disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my Forza 5 Xbox disc.: I lost my Forza 5 Xbox disc and I was wondering if I buy it from the digital copy will my progress be transferred over to the new download? 51d0daa5-ef81-4b2d-b9fc-098fef7c2e84
  4. i lost my DLC on Xbox after buying a new game disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost my DLC on Xbox after buying a new game disc.: Fallout 4 is my favorite game of all time. The disc I had, basically fell apart and was no longer usable, this disc was the original fallout 4 and was NOT the G.O.T.Y version. I only had nuka...
  5. Dying light enhanced disc was lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying light enhanced disc was lost: The game disc was taken out of it's box and no-one has returned it so could I have the digital version of the game because me and my friends play the game on multiplayer and he's been begging me...
  6. Can I Replace a Lost Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Replace a Lost Disc: Hello everyone. This may be a stupid question, but I am an 'Older' gamer, so my apologies. I have lost my original disc for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (don't ask me how!) I have completed the...
  7. I've lost my gta v disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've lost my gta v disc: Since I've lost my gta v disc that I bought I can't play the game. If I have to purchase it again online does it have to be the exact same version? Also will I start all over again or not? Thanks!...
  8. WRW01 Racing Wheel for XBox 360 - lost installation disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    WRW01 Racing Wheel for XBox 360 - lost installation disc: I have a Wireless Racing Wheel (WRW 01 for XBox 360) without the original installation disc. If I connect it to a 360 with XBox Live, will the console update to fully operate the wheel without...
  9. Perdi um disco, o que devo fazer? [Mod Translation - I lost a disc, what should I do?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perdi um disco, o que devo fazer? [Mod Translation - I lost a disc, what should I do?]: Eu jogava o jogo LEGO Jurassic World, porém, ele era um jogo de disco, certo dia, eu o emprestei para um amigo, e ele perdeu, desejo jogar o jogo novamente sem ser necessário pagar R$179,00 o que...
  10. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...