Lost content for minecraft switch

Discus and support Lost content for minecraft switch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to sync all my skinpacks to a Microsoft account (on Nintendo switch) because I kept getting the warning of the possibility of losing your skins... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaliLyra, Feb 25, 2020.

1. CaliLyra
    CaliLyra Guest

I tried to sync all my skinpacks to a Microsoft account (on Nintendo switch) because I kept getting the warning of the possibility of losing your skins and minecoins but when I synced I lost all of my skins and all of my coins, does anyone know how I could
    get them back or who I'm meant to talk to about this?

:)

CaliLyra, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Mixer LJ Win User

this is Xbox forums not switch forums :}
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

Hello there Mighty,

Thanks for the update on the issue. . I recommend reaching out the
    Minecraft support
    for further assistance with in-game currency.

Hope this helps!
  4. MightyLeoApp Win User

Hi. Thanks!

In the store in Minecraft the coins are gone so we cannot install again.

Or do you mean installing the whole game again from Nintendo store?
  5. MightyLeoApp Win User

Hi. Thanks!

Yes we are definitely signed into the same account.

Strange thing is that the purchase Went through and worked for a couple of Days. Then all of a sudden it disappered from purchased items.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Are you by chance signed into a different account? Make sure to check your purchase history to make sure it went through. :)
Thema:

1. Lost content for minecraft switch - Similar Threads - Lost content minecraft

2. Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back.: Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back. d650c8b9-2b6e-4ddc-b57b-83844ed7586a
  3. Lost content and progress on sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost content and progress on sea of thieves: Hello, I was sent here by the support team from "sea of thieves". A little over a year ago I purchased the game, and played roughly 50 hours of it. In that time I gained a decent amount of...
  4. Minecraft: How can I recover lost skins packs/content that I either redeemed free or even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: How can I recover lost skins packs/content that I either redeemed free or even...: I've listened to other comments on signing in and out and unfortunately that has not worked or solved any of my problems. It seems that ever since my content has disappeared from my account, only...
  5. Changed WiFi network and lost game content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed WiFi network and lost game content: I recently changed WiFi networks and it seems some games need to be reinstalled. I bought a Hitman 1,2 GOTY upgrade a while back but now it is saying I need to get access to a lot of content I...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I've raising this again, because some mod decided to lock the prior thread when it wasn't resolved without any consultation from me. That's pretty poor service on it's own. Last thread here -...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I have Minecraft for both Windows10 and the Switch (the actual Minecraft, not the old Nintendo Switch edition). Both of these have been updated to v1.14.1, and in both cases all my previous...
  8. Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content: I started having a issue which started with lossing access to all of my extra content on games. Mostly the booster pack for BL3. That same day my Xbox One X started disconnecting my account at...
  9. Minecraft 1.14 update - lost all purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.14 update - lost all purchased content: Minecraft on Xbox One X. Following the recent update to version 1.14, ALL of my son's purchased content (texture packs, maps, skins) has disappeared. All of his worlds are present, so clearly he...
  10. Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch: We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have happened? Best Regards...