Lost content and progress on sea of thieves

Discus and support Lost content and progress on sea of thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was sent here by the support team from "sea of thieves". A little over a year ago I purchased the game, and played roughly 50 hours of it. In... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tudor Gheorghe1, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Lost content and progress on sea of thieves

Hello, I was sent here by the support team from "sea of thieves". A little over a year ago I purchased the game, and played roughly 50 hours of it. In that time I gained a decent amount of progress and even paid real money for in game items. I decided to play the game again 3-4 days ago, but to my surprise all my progress and content was no longer there. I used my "----------------@gmail.com" email at first, so I decided to try this one as well. But they were both empty. I messaged sea of thieves support from both accounts, and they told me that they checked my account and nothing was deleted. So they decided to tell me that the reason I lost everything could be because of my gametag. This is exactly what they said "It isn't possible to lose progress/items in Sea of Thieves unless your pirate is deleted. I have checked your gamertag but there are no deleted pirates with progress on it. The only viable explanation is you being logged in with a different gamertag from the one that you have previously used"

:)

Tudor Gheorghe1, Jun 16, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi Tudor Gheorghe1,

Thank you for waiting.

After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Lost my progress after 10 hours

Hi there Roarshack69.

The official Sea of Thieves team made note of a similar issue to what you're experiencing regarding lost progress via the most recent Sea of Thieves: Launch Status Update
    under "Characters losing details such as hair color/scars".

We do appreciate your patience as their team works on a fix. In the meantime, we hope you're still able to enjoy the game.
  4. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Sea of Thieves: Crews of Rage Update

I’m excited for some new content brought into Sea of Thieves! Such a great game.
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

3/10 Inside Xbox Mixpot not received.

Heya!

You should see that content appear in your Xbox messages or in an email.

Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue
    with that content is fixed.

For more info and updates check out the Sea
    of thieves status update page!
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Did not receive inside Xbox Mixpot

Heya!

You should see that content appear in your Xbox messages or in an email.

Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.

For more info and updates check out the
    Sea of thieves status update page!
Thema:

1. Lost content and progress on sea of thieves - Similar Threads - Lost content progress

2. Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back.: Elder scrolls online. Since update I have lost all of my content. Dont know how to get it back. d650c8b9-2b6e-4ddc-b57b-83844ed7586a
  3. Minecraft: How can I recover lost skins packs/content that I either redeemed free or even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: How can I recover lost skins packs/content that I either redeemed free or even...: I've listened to other comments on signing in and out and unfortunately that has not worked or solved any of my problems. It seems that ever since my content has disappeared from my account, only...
  4. Changed WiFi network and lost game content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed WiFi network and lost game content: I recently changed WiFi networks and it seems some games need to be reinstalled. I bought a Hitman 1,2 GOTY upgrade a while back but now it is saying I need to get access to a lot of content I...
  5. Lost content for minecraft switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost content for minecraft switch: I tried to sync all my skinpacks to a Microsoft account (on Nintendo switch) because I kept getting the warning of the possibility of losing your skins and minecoins but when I synced I lost all...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I've raising this again, because some mod decided to lock the prior thread when it wasn't resolved without any consultation from me. That's pretty poor service on it's own. Last thread here -...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I have Minecraft for both Windows10 and the Switch (the actual Minecraft, not the old Nintendo Switch edition). Both of these have been updated to v1.14.1, and in both cases all my previous...
  8. Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content: I started having a issue which started with lossing access to all of my extra content on games. Mostly the booster pack for BL3. That same day my Xbox One X started disconnecting my account at...
  9. Minecraft 1.14 update - lost all purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.14 update - lost all purchased content: Minecraft on Xbox One X. Following the recent update to version 1.14, ALL of my son's purchased content (texture packs, maps, skins) has disappeared. All of his worlds are present, so clearly he...
  10. Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch: We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have happened? Best Regards...