Lost Connection to Host/Server in every game: Modern Warfare, XBOX One

Discus and support Lost Connection to Host/Server in every game: Modern Warfare, XBOX One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, In the last few days I have been unable to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Every single game freezes at some point during the play and fails... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vj000, May 18, 2021.

1. vj000
    vj000 Guest

Hi all,

In the last few days I have been unable to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Every single game freezes at some point during the play and fails with a Error: Lost Connection to Host/Server message.

I've tried rebooting the console, changing the DNS to one of the many alternatives like Cloudflare, Google, open DNS and whatnot, with no improvement. As one can imagine this is extremely frustrating and I don't even know where to begin or solve. Some of the threads I see are old, often have no resolution, or the ones specified are for a PC or to change DNS which isn't helping.

PS - I have a wired Ethernet connection, and IPv6 is enabled. NAT is open. Router is a Orbi with satellite. No issues with download speeds - I get 400 mbps+.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thank you!

:)

vj000, May 18, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost connection error: Warzone latest pc update