Lost codes GOW legacy

Discus and support Lost codes GOW legacy in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received the GOW collection codes via xbox message center (I purchased GOW ultimate edition in 2016), and recently I want redeem the codes, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Xsiiide, May 17, 2017.

1. Xsiiide
    Xsiiide Guest

Lost codes GOW legacy

I received the GOW collection codes via xbox message center (I purchased GOW ultimate edition in 2016), and recently I want redeem the codes, but the messages were deleted by the system (I didn't know about this feature) Lost codes GOW legacy :( In xbox app the last message is
    from oct 2016.

Any solution?

Regards.

:)

Xsiiide, May 17, 2017
  2. GOW Legacy Promoption Code Error

Hi Team,

I purchased Gears of War 4 and received a set of the GOW legacy code but the GOW 2 code doesn't work. Can you please help?

Thanks.

Ernest LC Hau, May 17, 2017
  3. Karepi
    Karepi Guest
    No GoW Legacy Codes with GoW:UE

Didn't get the GoW legacy codes with GoW:UE, did play it before the december date. help!

Karepi, May 17, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Lost codes GOW legacy

Hey there Xsiiide!

When you get a chance, please check your Xbox Live messages for communication. If you have any other Xbox support questions please let us know with a new thread.

Mister Maka, May 18, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Lost codes GOW legacy

Hey there Xsiiide!

When you get a chance, please check your Xbox Live messages for communication. If you have any other Xbox support questions please let us know with a new thread.
  6. Smwutches Win User

GOW Legacy Promoption Code Error

What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming the code?
  7. Ernest LC Hau Win User

GOW Legacy Promoption Code Error

What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming the code?
    It says the code has already been redeemed.
  8. theJOKEsonUson Win User

No legacy Gears of war codes Since I redeemed GOW4 UE code

I've have been waiting as well, I bought mine from the MS online store. I bought the 1 TB version but still have not received the codes for the legacy collection.

I also redeemed the code for the Gears of War 4 game.
    Same here. Still no codes. It states clearly on my card i am eligible for the gow 1,2&3.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Lost my GoW Code

Hey, EazyBFD! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
Thema:

Lost codes GOW legacy

1. Lost codes GOW legacy - Similar Threads - Lost codes GOW

2. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  3. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  4. Fortnite code lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite code lost: A few years ago i redeemed my eon fortnite skin code before i linked my accounts and now i cannot get it back please help. be4f8333-4693-4796-b05f-f35a124be338
  5. How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....: How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt. Please help me 037869fc-4365-4453-92a8-62276c208890
  6. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  7. Lost my GoW Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost my GoW Code: Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but I was advised by Xbox support to drop a post on here. Basically I accidentally deleted my message from Xbox live containing my free code for...
  8. Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  9. Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  10. Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code: Hello. I need help recovering access to Gears of War:Judgment from the backwards compatibility promotion for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. It has disappeared from my games library and I no...