Lost Cloud saved data in Starfield

Discus and support Lost Cloud saved data in Starfield in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been encountering issues with my Starfield saved data syncing to the cloud on my Xbox Series S. To address some in-game bugs, I deleted my saves... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon S1, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Brandon S1
    Brandon S1 Guest

I've been encountering issues with my Starfield saved data syncing to the cloud on my Xbox Series S.

To address some in-game bugs, I deleted my saves only on the console, leaving the cloud saves untouched, hoping it would help. Starfield offers multiple save slots, and this approach of resyncing all my saves slots back had worked in the past. However, my recent attempts to sync the saves have only resulted in one save slot from a month ago being synced. Despite multiple attempts, including waiting for hours for a resync, only one save from a month ago is syncing. I'm genuinely concerned that I may have lost all my progress since then.

I've been connected to the internet the entire time, and my internet connection is stable. I've also tried restarting my console and the game, but the issue persists.

I suspect this issue comes from the fact that only the one save slot a month ago has synced in the cloud, and I would like to know if it is possible to roll back a cloud-synced save to a previous point in time, especially if my recent save slots aren't in the cloud. I'm willing to sacrifice a day or two of progress if it means recovering the rest of my saved data.

Restarting the game from scratch is something I'd like to avoid if possible, so any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Brandon S1, Oct 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: