Lost Campaign progress in Modern Warfare 2

Discus and support Lost Campaign progress in Modern Warfare 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently completed the campaign on veteran difficulty and have been going back through to tie up additional achievements. After turning my game off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marco Vernetti, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Lost Campaign progress in Modern Warfare 2

I recently completed the campaign on veteran difficulty and have been going back through to tie up additional achievements.

After turning my game off and then back on it forced me to recalibrate screen and game settings, and loaded into the menus with the entire campaign progress gone with only the option to start the first mission anew. However, my multiplayer and co-op stars were still showing.

:)

Marco Vernetti, Nov 9, 2022
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello Marco Vernetti,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your issue!

Before we begin to investigate, are you still experiencing this issue/were you able to find a solution?

If you haven't been able to find a solution, please reply letting us know and proceed with the following steps:

1. Report a Problem - You can find a detailed guide on how to report a problem here - Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support. Follow the steps provided and please let us know once you've done so.

2. Contact Activision support by reporting a bug - The following link will take you to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Feedback and Bug Reporting page where you will be able to report this issue as a bug.

Link: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Feedback and Bug Reporting (activision.com)

Looking forward to hearing back,

3. thatNbaguy Win User

I am having the same problem, but I am on pc, any advice?
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hi Marco.

I'm sorry about that, have you checked the test nat to see if there are any sync errors?
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thanks again for the feedback, Marco.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thanks again for the feedback, Marco.

What you can do is contact activision so they can review your account internally.
Thema:

1. Lost Campaign progress in Modern Warfare 2 - Similar Threads - Lost Campaign progress

2. Gears of war 3 two player has just lost campaign progress. Assuming this is a well known bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 two player has just lost campaign progress. Assuming this is a well known bug?: GOW 3 has lost Campaign details/level for my two player campaign . Frustrating. Guessing this is a well known problem? 27eb6823-7431-415c-bb32-aab8622bb15c
  3. Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10...: Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10 Game Pass, I'm using the same account since the begging and it won't let me play the campaign from where I...
  4. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost: I have played various campaigns of AoE II: DE over the last couple of days using the Xbox game pass (PC). At first I had some issues with overwriting my save games, and I was not able to retrieve...
  5. HALO WARS 2 LOST CAMPAIGN PROGRESS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO WARS 2 LOST CAMPAIGN PROGRESS: For the past 6 months I've been unable to get support. My campaign progress keeps disappearing. I've tried all the troubleshooting; power cycles, uninstalling the game. Why is this issue still a...
  6. Halo Wars 2 campaign progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 campaign progress lost: This has been going on for a VERY long time now. My Halo wars 2 campaign progress/save files keep disappearing. I've tried deleting local save data and reserved space, power cycling the console...
  7. Rise of Nations campaign progress lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rise of Nations campaign progress lost: Hello, For some time I've been playing a Rise of Nations Extended Edition campaign on Microsoft Xbox app on my Surface Pro, using Windows 10. A day ago the game crashed when I was near to...
  8. Lost Campaign progress on BF4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Campaign progress on BF4?: Please take 5 secs to answer 3 questions here https://www.murvey.com/s?52e794308973b6ec450003e0 Trying to get some numbers and put them in-front of DICE/EA so they shift it up their to-do list....
  9. Rise of Nations campaign progress lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rise of Nations campaign progress lost: Hello, For some time I've been playing a Rise of Nations Extended Edition campaign on Microsoft Xbox app on my Surface Pro, using Windows 10. A day ago the game crashed when I was near to...
  10. Lost Campaign progress in BF4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Campaign progress in BF4?: Please take 5 secs to answer 3 questions here: https://www.murvey.com/s?52e794308973b6ec450003e0 Trying to get some numbers and put them in-front of DICE/EA so they shift it up their to-do list....