Lost Campaign progress in BF4?

Discus and support Lost Campaign progress in BF4? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please take 5 secs to answer 3 questions here: https://www.murvey.com/s?52e794308973b6ec450003e0 Trying to get some numbers and put them in-front of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dren, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Dren
    Dren Guest

Please take 5 secs to answer 3 questions here: https://www.murvey.com/s?52e794308973b6ec450003e0

Trying to get some numbers and put them in-front of DICE/EA so they shift it up their to-do list.

Please share.

Thanks

:)

2. Lost Campaign Progress?!!

If you have still not found a solution try to contact one of the epic games employees via twitter. Try @epiccog, @gearsviking or @raczilla. Good luck

XsobervisionX, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Campaign Progress Lost

Whitewing12, yours ia a different issue, I completed one chapter offline and when the entire campaign was done I got no armor at all on waypoint, but you have a shortcut as you really have done all the campaign in legendary. Just play online the same chapters
    you played offline, but not all the chapter, you can load the last rally point available, much faster and you will have the armor as I have it. And the 117 emblem.

malabestia 666, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Lost Campaign progress in BF4?

Done. Good Luck. Might have better to add comments as I stopped playing the game due to this issue and won't buy any DLC either

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jan 28, 2014
  5. Dren
    Dren Guest
    Thanks bud.

Got 25 responses so far. I'm hoping enough people will hear about this as judging from what I read and chats with peeps in my FL, it is very common to just lose all progress and face a restart.

6. NameLipsKarem Win User

Lost Game Saves - Can we PLEASE have file control back?

I've lost my campaign progress in BF4 three times now.
  7. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Done. Good Luck. Might have better to add comments as I stopped playing the game due to this issue and won't buy any DLC either
  8. Dren Win User

Thanks bud.

Got 25 responses so far. I'm hoping enough people will hear about this as judging from what I read and chats with peeps in my FL, it is very common to just lose all progress and face a restart.
  9. WidowMaker03TX Win User

Battlefield 4 - Save games for campaign are gone...

Gustavo,

I just lost my campaign progress for the forth time last night on my Xbox One. I had finished the campaign on 360 but had to start over on Xbox One.

Does anyone know if BF4 progress can be saved to a USB?
  10. K_Alex1 Win User

XBOX ONE GAMES CLOSING TO DASHBOARD

It only happens to me with BF4. I lost all my campaign progress twice. I think it's a problem with that game though.

I haven't had any issues with Ryse, AC4 or Killer Instinct
Thema:

1. Lost Campaign progress in BF4? - Similar Threads - Lost Campaign progress

2. Gears of war 3 two player has just lost campaign progress. Assuming this is a well known bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 two player has just lost campaign progress. Assuming this is a well known bug?: GOW 3 has lost Campaign details/level for my two player campaign . Frustrating. Guessing this is a well known problem? 27eb6823-7431-415c-bb32-aab8622bb15c
  3. Lost Campaign progress in Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Campaign progress in Modern Warfare 2: I recently completed the campaign on veteran difficulty and have been going back through to tie up additional achievements. After turning my game off and then back on it forced me to recalibrate...
  4. Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10...: Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10 Game Pass, I'm using the same account since the begging and it won't let me play the campaign from where I...
  5. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost: I have played various campaigns of AoE II: DE over the last couple of days using the Xbox game pass (PC). At first I had some issues with overwriting my save games, and I was not able to retrieve...
  6. HALO WARS 2 LOST CAMPAIGN PROGRESS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO WARS 2 LOST CAMPAIGN PROGRESS: For the past 6 months I've been unable to get support. My campaign progress keeps disappearing. I've tried all the troubleshooting; power cycles, uninstalling the game. Why is this issue still a...
  7. Halo Wars 2 campaign progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 campaign progress lost: This has been going on for a VERY long time now. My Halo wars 2 campaign progress/save files keep disappearing. I've tried deleting local save data and reserved space, power cycling the console...
  8. Rise of Nations campaign progress lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rise of Nations campaign progress lost: Hello, For some time I've been playing a Rise of Nations Extended Edition campaign on Microsoft Xbox app on my Surface Pro, using Windows 10. A day ago the game crashed when I was near to...
  9. Lost Campaign progress on BF4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Campaign progress on BF4?: Please take 5 secs to answer 3 questions here https://www.murvey.com/s?52e794308973b6ec450003e0 Trying to get some numbers and put them in-front of DICE/EA so they shift it up their to-do list....
  10. Rise of Nations campaign progress lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rise of Nations campaign progress lost: Hello, For some time I've been playing a Rise of Nations Extended Edition campaign on Microsoft Xbox app on my Surface Pro, using Windows 10. A day ago the game crashed when I was near to...