Lost audio all of a sudden on DTX Surround Sound.

Discus and support Lost audio all of a sudden on DTX Surround Sound. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I was using my Xbox series s with my Vizio 4k tv that supports DTX Surround Sound and all of a sudden it stopped working. The only way it works is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SethToth, Jan 19, 2023.

1. SethToth
    SethToth Guest

So I was using my Xbox series s with my Vizio 4k tv that supports DTX Surround Sound and all of a sudden it stopped working. The only way it works is if I'm in the settings for the audio. After I back out or close out of it, my audio stops working. Do I need to factory reset my Xbox to fix it? I don't mind if I need to.

:)

SethToth, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Yes, you'll be needing to factory reset the console.
  3. Dericka Win User

Thank you for your patience and kindness.
  4. SethToth Win User

Alright cool. Just wanted to see if there were any solutions.
  5. Sal O Win User

Xbox One sends choppy audio signal to receiver

I have a Denton AVR 4306 and the best audio has been with DTS Surround and Surround Sound Beta enabled, no audio issues at all. I seem to remember 5.1 uncompressed not sounding very good,
  6. Hellhog Win User

souround sound

Depends on your surround sound system. We need more information on your system. For surround sound, chances are through a Digital Audio (SPDIF) cable if you surround sound system has an input for it.
Thema:

1. Lost audio all of a sudden on DTX Surround Sound. - Similar Threads - Lost audio sudden

2. Audio lost using Microsoft recording (Control G and Microsoft button)

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio lost using Microsoft recording (Control G and Microsoft button): Good Morning, I made a recording using Microsoft. The recording started off fine with audio and video. 2 minutes into listening the audio went off and only the video was captured. Is there a way...
  3. I have lost audio on my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost audio on my games.: I seem to have lost all audio on my games but still have it on the Xbox menu screen. I tried the reset option and audio options but still not worked. Anyone else having the same issue or know how...
  4. Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass: I'm using a bluetooth headset and a Yeti Microphone. Xbox app the Audio is set to how I want to use and in windows, and game bar. Once I open sea of thieves I lose all bass to my spotify, the game...
  5. Xbox Series X sound Issue. Audio gets lost in the middle of a scene dialogue.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X sound Issue. Audio gets lost in the middle of a scene dialogue.: When I play new games such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077 and I have headphones plugged into the new xbox series x controller, sometimes audio gets lost in the middle of a scene...
  6. I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to...: I only have audio in the sidebar and if I’m in a party. There’s no game audio, nothing in the menus, just complete silence. Has anyone else run into this? submitted by /u/frugalmonstet65...
  7. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...
  8. Problem with stuttering and lost audio in headset on Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with stuttering and lost audio in headset on Xbox One X.: Hi, I have read that many has the same problem but I have still have not found a solution. When i play for example COD: Modern Warfare or Forza Horizon 4 the sound keeps chopping and stuttering...
  9. Lost all audio

in XboX Insiders
    Lost all audio: Signed up to Xbox insider last night and all was fine. This morning , no audio. None in menu, games or apps. Tried a different head set, still no audio. After multiple reboots, still no audio. Any...
  10. Lost optical 5.1 audio on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost optical 5.1 audio on my Xbox one: I have my console connected to my TV using HDMI but also connected to my Yamaha receiver using an optical cable. It used to work OK for years! (HDMI audio off, optical audio ON, in DTS mode)...