Lost around 40 GB of storage space.

Discus and support Lost around 40 GB of storage space. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I have 'lost' around about 40 gb of storage space from my hard drive, it could be a bit more. I have the Xbox 360 s with a 250 gb hard drive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Super Crisco, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Super Crisco
    Super Crisco Guest

Hello all, I have 'lost' around about 40 gb of storage space from my hard drive, it could be a bit more. I have the Xbox 360 s with a 250 gb hard drive and I had 88 (ish) gb of space yesterday which suddenly changed to 3 gb.

I have recently installed a bunch of games (LA Noire, 3 discs, Mass Effect 2, 2 discs, Dragon Age 2, 1 disc) which would add up 40 gb, a rough estimate, but I don't know what has happened to the rest.

Any ideas?

:)

Super Crisco, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Who now find themselfs have more xbox time withe one then the 360?

Hello "vikingland1" Lost around 40 GB of storage space. :)

The Xbox One has a 500 GB HDD, but only 375 GBs is usable.

My Xbox One has 231 GBs of storage space left and I don't have an External HDD yet.

My Xbox 360 has 160 GBs of storage space left.

Xbox One games take up about 40 to 50 GBs of HDD space.

Xbox 360 game take up about 6 to 8 GBs of HDD space.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "vikingland1" Lost around 40 GB of storage space. :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 12, 2014
  3. No option to take a screenshot

Even when I'm actively playing a game, the X/Y option will not show up. As for the storage, it's pretty full but not to the extreme. I think I still have around 20 GB of space.

ramblingwreck22, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Lost around 40 GB of storage space.

it could be saved progress from your games. They count as space too

MaximumExtreme, Jun 12, 2014
  5. More than likely saved games or if you have downloaded avatars mate

MessiahBrowny, Jun 12, 2014
  6. Super Crisco
    Super Crisco Guest
    I did download some DLC for both Mass Effect and LA Noire but it definitely wasn't that much. No downloaded avatars though. I've deleted a few games from my console, I can always download them again and I've got back up to 20 gb free space but I'm still
    missing about 10gb.

Super Crisco, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Super Crisco Win User

I did download some DLC for both Mass Effect and LA Noire but it definitely wasn't that much. No downloaded avatars though. I've deleted a few games from my console, I can always download them again and I've got back up to 20 gb free space but I'm still
    missing about 10gb.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

More than likely saved games or if you have downloaded avatars mate
  9. MaximumExtreme Win User

it could be saved progress from your games. They count as space too
  10. František Brtinský Win User

Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing

I have 400 gb of free space on my disk, and something around 40 on kingston.
  11. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Who now find themselfs have more xbox time withe one then the 360?

Hello "vikingland1" :)

The Xbox One has a 500 GB HDD, but only 375 GBs is usable.

My Xbox One has 231 GBs of storage space left and I don't have an External HDD yet.

My Xbox 360 has 160 GBs of storage space left.

Xbox One games take up about 40 to 50 GBs of HDD space.

Xbox 360 game take up about 6 to 8 GBs of HDD space.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "vikingland1" :)
Thema:

1. Lost around 40 GB of storage space. - Similar Threads - Lost around storage

2. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  3. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  4. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  5. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  6. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  7. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  8. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  9. In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data: I had to end the gaming services task and then it let me cancel syncing but now I am starting over in the game ab344e0c-eecf-483d-8f2c-3de0ba2ab89d
  10. signing in wont complete and lost around 20,000 gold bars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    signing in wont complete and lost around 20,000 gold bars: since yesterday, my sign in wont complete and i did previously had over 50,000 gold bars now its only showing just over 29,000, also as seen from first image game is suggesting i am trying to make...