Lost alot of money on forza horizon 3 and i dont know why

Discus and support Lost alot of money on forza horizon 3 and i dont know why in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was playing forza and i was about to buy a vehicle with my 820k and for some reason my money went down to 33k i have not puchased the vehicle as i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iPro x Coops, Oct 16, 2016.

1. iPro x Coops
    iPro x Coops Guest

i was playing forza and i was about to buy a vehicle with my 820k and for some reason my money went down to 33k i have not puchased the vehicle as i have checked my garage several times and nothings there could someone help resolve the problem

:)

iPro x Coops, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Help Needed

I was Banned from Forza Horizon 3 and I dont know why or when this happen

SquarerBug94481, Oct 16, 2016
  3. FORZA HORIZON BANNED

Hey turn 10 i got banned from forza horizon i dont know why i havent play that game long time ago and now i have alot of money and some wired cars like trucks,bus toyota corolla and i cant play multiplayer i think some one log in to my account and hack forza
    horizon in my account and now i cant play and now im paying for this , and i didnt hack nothing can you guys from turn 10 unbanned me from forza horizon so i can play with my friend again like old times thanks.

XxCuBaN VteCxX, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Lost alot of money on forza horizon 3 and i dont know why

Did you fast travel? Because if you did and if you don't have all the discount boards it will cost you CR.

UrGreatestEnemy, Oct 16, 2016
  5. UrGreatestEnemy Win User

Did you fast travel? Because if you did and if you don't have all the discount boards it will cost you CR.
  6. GamingSpartan76 Win User

Where is my Xbox live message centre?

i Just Bought Forza Horizon 3 and i already have halo 5 why dont i have my warthog? Can anyone help?
  7. PWL Faded Win User

ONLY 8 PEOPLE?!?!?

forza horizon is hands down a bad game. in horizon sure they are running a new server but they completely lost the point and physics of the forza franchise. if you want a freeroam game buy need for speed or test drive. i just think forza horizon was a waste
    of money by the forza company. at least they are making forza 5 for the 360 and one
  8. CAMPIONBOY Win User

Did not receive warthog Code for Forza Horizon 3

I have not got a forza horizon 3 warthog code and have played halo 5 and MCC and my mate how has played just halo 5 has one and i dont know why i have not got one
  9. Otto Elfving Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Stuck at creating Horizon Group

i dont know if you are still here but

can the newer xboxes like series x and s play forza horizon 3 multiplayer and able to downwload?
Thema:

1. Lost alot of money on forza horizon 3 and i dont know why - Similar Threads - Lost alot money

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?: I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older...
  8. Because of the terrible game lag i have lost alot of good weapons and vehicles!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Because of the terrible game lag i have lost alot of good weapons and vehicles!!!: I have spent good money on Req packs, only to lose many weapons, vehicles and boost due to the now occuring game lag. It was bad before but it is horrible now. Bullets not registering, game...
  9. i cant send message and am not banned i have lost alot of freind cause i can retext them

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant send message and am not banned i have lost alot of freind cause i can retext them: i cant send message i lost alot of freind cause i cant retext and am not banned 6338faa9-ad96-41c6-a434-fe2facf5ffc3
  10. my account is banned for life and i lost alot of money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account is banned for life and i lost alot of money: my account delirious m1nd is banned for life my counsellor recommends it due to the fact it help with depression and i have a really bad case and the enforcement team didn't help me so im asking...