Lost all Star Club progress

Discus and support Lost all Star Club progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Daily challenges work, progress is synced, but in Star Club everything is lost. I've uninstalled and installed app, but that didn't help at all. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Demian Mioč, May 18, 2017.

1. Demian Mioč
    Demian Mioč Guest

Daily challenges work, progress is synced, but in Star Club everything is lost. I've uninstalled and installed app, but that didn't help at all. What can I do to fix it? Thnx

:)

Demian Mioč, May 18, 2017
  2. data zeroed

Spent hours on the Star Club Challenges and had completed almost all. Had got as far and started on the Coral Reef collection. Suddenly all data in the Star club was lost and is now zero. Very disappointing and infuriating.

can the data be retrieved?

PrayedCheetah24, May 18, 2017
  3. STAR CLUB

I LOST MY STAR CLUB POINTS(916). HOW DO I RECOVER THEM

PliantGnat86934, May 18, 2017
  4. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Lost progress to next star

MyVip progress is reset on a yearly basis. The last reset was January 1st, 2017 and all users lost their progress (you keep your achieved stars). You then spend during 2017 and get a new star rank in 2018 based on 2017 spending.
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

VIP Star progress lost

That is the normal yearly reset. MyVip spending progress is reset every year and runs from January 1st to December 31st.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Lost progress to next star

Hello Remm Baltyre,

MyVIP is recalibrated every year. From our FAQ:

Will my Star Rank change from year to year?

In September 2015, a year after we first launched MyVIP, we re-evaluated the program and made adjustments where necessary. In order to respond to our growing membership numbers and expanded regions, we adjusted the levels of MyVIP to better focus on offering
    additional monthly missions and other ways to earn for more members around the globe.

Based on community feedback from our members, there was some confusion about when and how MyVIP would be recalibrated on a yearly basis. In order to simplify and streamline the process, and to let you know exactly how much time you have to build your rank,
    moving forward we will recalibrate your Star Rank progress based on the calendar year. That means you currently have until December 31, 2017 to boost your starting 2018 MyVIP Star Rank, which will be based on your overall spend between January 1 to December
    31, 2017.

In the future, we will consistently recalibrate your MyVIP Star Rank based on your calendar year spend from January 1 to December 31. We are also focused on adding even more ways to Reward our most loyal VIP members with additional special offers and VIP
    Exclusives events. Check out MyMissions for all of the most current ways to earn!

Based on your spending from September 2015 - December 2016, you were placed in your current MyVIP rank at the beginning of 2017.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP Star progress lost

Hello Chimera30,

I can confirm that our other team working on that deposit issue were able to perform a deposit on your account. Regarding your progress, we recalibrate MyVIP on a yearly basis. We take your spending from the previous year (September 2015-December 2016),
    and place you in a starting MyVIP rank based off your eligible spending over the course of the year. We then set your progresss to a default value.
  8. Bestlano Win User

Lost all my game data for Star Club

Moving thread to Gaming on Windows for proper support.
Thema:

1. Lost all Star Club progress - Similar Threads - Lost Star Club

2. Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R: Hi! I’ve recently started playing the newly released Jojo All-Star Battle R. I had game time of around 12-13 hours unlocking bunch of achievements and extras. Later one night i opened the game and...
  3. Lost game progress Star Wars Saga

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game progress Star Wars Saga: My sons were saving two slots for this game. One was very far along he had opened all the levels and gained a ton of characters. Yesterday he opened the game and most of his progress was lost and...
  4. lost my 5 star vip

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost my 5 star vip: on xbox live rewards i was 5 star vip now on microsoft rewards im just level 2 and have to get 500 points next month to stay at level 2 not happy with this i was getting 10% back on things and...
  5. Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi, I play the MS Solitaire Collection daily challenges and Star Club challenges as well. The data for the Daily solitaire challenges is intact, but everything related to the Star Club is lost....
  6. Lost all my Star Club game points. Everything was set back to 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my Star Club game points. Everything was set back to 0: Ref 1356023382 Above is the reference number from Chat which they could not help me. Windows 10 version 1607 OSBuild 14393.187 Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back to...
  7. Lost all my points on Star Club everything is pack to 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my points on Star Club everything is pack to 0: Ref 1356023382 Above is reference spoke with someone on live chat no solution on answer Windows 10 version 1607 OSBuild 14393.187 Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back...
  8. Lost all my points for the Star club. How can get my points pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my points for the Star club. How can get my points pack.: Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back to 0. I had to sign into Xbox which I normally don't have to do. Signed in played the Daily Challenge which was fine all the month of...
  9. Star Club Progress Lost due to file broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Progress Lost due to file broken: What version & build of Windows are you running? 14926 What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? ThinkPad T Series About how long ago...
  10. Lost all my game data for Star Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my game data for Star Club: I initially upgraded to Win10 about 6 months ago...totally crashed my laptop. went back to Win8.1 until all the bugs were fixed. Today, After upgrading my laptop to Windows 10, Microsoft...