Lost all progress on starfield

Discus and support Lost all progress on starfield in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was lvl 30 with over 25+ hrs time spent on this, today the game ended up crashing an when i started the game back up it said my cloud data couldn't be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SCARFACE60718, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Lost all progress on starfield

Was lvl 30 with over 25+ hrs time spent on this, today the game ended up crashing an when i started the game back up it said my cloud data couldn't be transferred for some reason and to either try again or load previous cloud data well try again would not work at all ended up trying the other load and it erased everything I've done but left me with the screen shots I've taken during game play this game is bs

:)

SCARFACE60718, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Sgt D Rockman Win User

WE NEED REAL HELP, NOT THIS AUTO MESSEGING
  3. Banana Smurfer Win User

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Can’t be coincidence.
  4. Cliff A. Win User

Hi SCARFACE60718

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your lost progress and data saves on Starfield. We are very glad to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

We just want to set your proper expectations that all of these issues and you are not the only one that is experiencing this kind of concerns. Once Starfield crashes and freezes this really is causing some problems and it will affect the game saves on Starfield as well and this is also a known issue that we are getting, and it is not only just you who is getting this experience.

Here is one thing that we can try here as well:

Try syncing your data again: If you haven't already, try syncing your cloud data again by selecting the "Sync" option in the game menu. If this doesn't work, try restarting your Xbox and then attempting to sync your data again.

If issue do still persist and it seems like we are very critical on those game saves as well since I can understand you on this since I am a gamer myself that I had given efforts on the game that we played but all of the sudden all the game saves are lost and start from scratch again.

For now, the best one to reach out on this concern of yours is to reach out to the game developer of Starfield which is Bethesda. It's best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further investigate the issue and provide you with a timely resolution with your concern.

Here is the link wherein you can get in touch and reach out to them: Bethesda Support

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Sgt D Rockman Win User

lvl 52 here and having the same problem. happened to me last night and still can't access the cloud saves. also have all my photos but not game saves. Im not starting again 😡😡
  6. Sgt D Rockman Win User

I restarted from the start and, after a few hours and leveling to 20, IT HAPPENED AGAIN. Lost saves.
Thema:

1. Lost all progress on starfield - Similar Threads - Lost progress starfield

2. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  3. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  4. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  8. Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.: Just logged in and everything is gone, im at level 1 with no guns, skins, souls cammo everything has reset! db128145-d458-446e-bf2d-1cec675674c0
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  10. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...