lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and...

Discus and support lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i unlinked my xbox account from my fortnite account i cant read so i unlinked it without knowing it would delete all my data ive been trying to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by klappe kage, Jan 6, 2024.

1. klappe kage
    klappe kage Guest

lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and...

i unlinked my xbox account from my fortnite account i cant read so i unlinked it without knowing it would delete all my data ive been trying to get back on the account with all my stuff but it just made a ghost account and i have no idea if i can get my data back and i have videos and screenshots if can get my stuff back please help me out ive been trying to get my stuff back for about 1 year

:)

klappe kage, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and data back?

They have only sent you general help topics on account and billing.

By going the usual route, which error did you receive?

Please, enter Epic website: epicgames.com/account/connected

Go to Your Name > Account > Connections > Accounts

Select your Microsoft Account to link it.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and data back?

open a ticket with epic, it clearly states when unlinking that all in game items are tied to that epic account, also your microsoft account can only be relinked with that epic account anyway. microsoft cannot do anything.
  4. klappe kage Win User

5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Klappe my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You will need to relink your Microsoft Account (the one you use on the console) to your EPIC account.

You can do it here:

Please, enter Epic website: epicgames.com/account/connected

Go to Your Name > Account > Connections > Accounts

Select your Microsoft Account to link it.

If you still can't, you will need to open a support ticket with Epic support.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/contact-us
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Do you have the articles they asked you to read? I can read it and try to help you.

Unfortunately, only Epic support might solve this issue.

But, please, try to reach out to Xbox support as well.

I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify what is happening.
Thema:

1. lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and... - Similar Threads - lost stuff fortnite

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. My UUID randomly got reset, now I lost all my stuff in all my servers.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My UUID randomly got reset, now I lost all my stuff in all my servers.: I just logged on, joined a server, and I realized all my stuff was missing. So I did some testing and I realized my UUID was different. Is there a way I can change it back? I lost all my stuff :(....
  4. I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please: hi, on februrary 22th, me and my brother were playing minecraft normally. We got into The End and killed the Ender Dragon. Everything was just fine. The first bug, was when my brother tried to get...
  5. I lost all my stuff on Minecraft after link to microsoft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my stuff on Minecraft after link to microsoft on switch: I had just bought 1000 minecoins and I also multiple DLC's and packs that I lost after microsoft link. cc0e0d5f-17d4-4fdf-bc8c-ca522543865e
  6. Lost all of my stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my stuff: I was playing in my friends world and lagged out, I joined back in but got sent to spawn without any of my gear and just a map like it was my first time in that world. I play on playstation if...
  7. GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!: Please help! I’ve been playing for months on my worlds and realms on Minecraft under my usual gamertag. Today, there was an update on minecraft. After the update, i was asked to sign in as usual....
  8. lost all of stuff in Forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all of stuff in Forza 4: I deleted Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox and with saved data on but when I re - downloaded it all of my stuff was not there. My money,cars,and my progress, anything!!���������� Please help me?...
  9. Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.: My Xbox account was hacked and had multiple fraudulent charges made on it back in April. Now I didn't know about this because I was in jail, so all my money I got directly deposited onto my card...
  10. Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague ...: 20 xx and heat and his account what is it has my account details on it what is saved on it he is really upset he won't to know if he can get his stuff back and U7BUY be banned or something...