Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

Discus and support Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VH spartan, Dec 27, 2023.

1. VH spartan
    VH spartan Guest

While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I no longer have any data and my game is not there any way to recover this data

:)

VH spartan, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello VH spartan,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your game progression. Upon checking, if you reset your console, it is unlikely that you will be able to recover your lost data. However, you can try checking if your game data was backed up to the cloud.

To do this, go to "Settings" > "System" > "Storage" > "Manage Storage" > "Internal" > "Saved Data" > "Reserved Space".

If your game data was backed up to the cloud, you may be able to restore it from there. If not, I'm afraid that your game progression may be lost permanently.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello VH spartan,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. ime a ninja Win User

What are you up to

playing fable 2.Old system crashed and tried to transfer saved data,my achievments and scores got transfered ok but all progress for all games was lost.
  5. IIEvolution85II Win User

Data Syncing Problems!?

Mine is the same and now I have lost all my save game data due to this problem and makes me start a new game :(
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

external drive failure

Sadly you need to redownload every game again but the saved data is in the cloud so your son shouldn't have lost any progress at all you only need to sync the save data again
Thema:

1. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full - Similar Threads - Lost game progression

2. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression: Was loading up a game of Starfield on my mobile after it had just crashed. Once the game launched after waiting in the queue the saved cloud data would not sync. I relaunched the game another time...
  4. account lock microsoft... lost progress on all my games. how do i fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    account lock microsoft... lost progress on all my games. how do i fix this: I have an account with tons and tons of progress on all my games, and one day I log into my account that has a screen saying "Your account has been locked" following with something to tell me to...
  5. Played a game on game pass, bought the game. Lost my progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played a game on game pass, bought the game. Lost my progress: I played 'dream light valley' using the xbox game pass. It has been a few months since I started it. I have a lot of hours on it and now when i bought the game. It started me from the beginning. I...
  6. hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there...: hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there nay way u can help b8e64567-f499-4301-92d3-776f46f1e6ea
  7. Game Progress Lost/Reset Over Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Game Progress Lost/Reset Over Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi xboxinsiders, I'm coming here in dire need of help with the grave news that my Gears of War 3 progress over the last 12 years has just been reset when trying to launch it over the cloud. My...
  8. Lost all progress in all of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all progress in all of my games: After 1 year of not playing on my xbox series s I decided to play some games as usual, started the console up and started to play my favourite game rocket league but the moment I logged on my main...
  9. I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came...: Hi everyone. I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came out when i selected team before start football.sometimes shows up (Direct x error)my windows...
  10. forza horizon 5 game progress are completely lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 game progress are completely lost: Hi my forza horizon 5 game progress are completely lost. I can’t find a way to get them back. It keep syncing a new game 7d94ee46-ca3e-4315-ac4a-0cf0de6475a6