Lost all of my achievement on my Xbox 360 (I had over 100k)

Discus and support Lost all of my achievement on my Xbox 360 (I had over 100k) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About a month or two ago I've lost all of my achievements (gamerscore) I had over 100k, I love getting achievements, it's one of the reason why I still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RockyFacedepet, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Lost all of my achievement on my Xbox 360 (I had over 100k)

About a month or two ago I've lost all of my achievements (gamerscore) I had over 100k, I love getting achievements, it's one of the reason why I still play (I'm a good customer and I love my xbox). I tried to delete and re-download my account but nothing,
    I only have the achievements from my Xbox One... What can I do? Those achievements are not hacked or anything, It's playing time in the course of 4-5 years. Help please!

:)

RockyFacedepet, Sep 19, 2015
  2. ll Ronin ll
    ll Ronin ll Guest
    GTA RAGE CAR LOSS

I lost both of my cars right after the recent patch came out. Probably had well over 100k in both. Oh well, I now have other cars that I like even better.

ll Ronin ll, Sep 19, 2015
  3. EvilRyuson
    EvilRyuson Guest
    Loss of all my 360 achivements

I've lost all my Xbox 360 achievements well over 100,000. It's showing 0% until I click on the game then it shows the dates the achievements popped which like I say is over100,000.

EvilRyuson, Sep 19, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 19, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Du4lity M4udit Win User

My gemerscore has gone

Same problem.

I lost ALL my xbox one and pc gamescore, over 100K

I turn on my old xbox 360 and this is the result, only 135 G on xbox one
  7. ll Ronin ll Win User

GTA RAGE CAR LOSS

I lost both of my cars right after the recent patch came out. Probably had well over 100k in both. Oh well, I now have other cars that I like even better.
  8. Nolan Coker Win User

What achievement related milestones are you proud of?

My biggest achievement was getting 100k gamerscore, someone was being rude because i had 10k and he had 30k and he said I’d never beat him. I got 24k in a month and decided to keep going til 100k.
  9. Nolan Coker Win User

What was your hardest achievement?

When it comes to hard achievements it would have to be the ones where luck is required, my lucks stinks haha, I have had quite a few luck achievements on my way to 100k gamerscore.
Thema:

1. Lost all of my achievement on my Xbox 360 (I had over 100k) - Similar Threads - Lost achievement 360

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  9. Lost achievements/gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost achievements/gamer score: My account was hacked and when we recovered it everything is now down to zero ( no friends, achievements or gamerscore) can this be fixed or is everything gone for good thanks to this lovely...
  10. Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?: Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? 2b45d13c-bd5c-4029-bffa-a3411728a45a