Lost all my Star Club game points. Everything was set back to 0

Discus and support Lost all my Star Club game points. Everything was set back to 0 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ref 1356023382 Above is the reference number from Chat which they could not help me. Windows 10 version 1607 OSBuild 14393.187 Help. I went to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marionnj, Sep 29, 2016.

1. marionnj
    marionnj Guest

Ref 1356023382

Above is the reference number from Chat which they could not help me.

Windows 10 version 1607 OSBuild 14393.187

Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back to 0. I had to sign into Xbox which I normally don't have to do. Signed in played the Daily Challenge which was fine all the month of Sept was there but went into the Star Club and everything
    is set to 0. Yikes I have been playing forever to complete. even Windows 10 first anniversary and 25 Anniversary Tournament is blank. Any suggestions.

Marion

:)

marionnj, Sep 29, 2016
  2. marionnj
    marionnj Guest
    Lost all my points for the Star club. How can get my points pack.

Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back to 0. I had to sign into Xbox which I normally don't have to do. Signed in played the Daily Challenge which was fine all the month of Sept was there but went into the Star Club and everything
    is set to 0. Yikes I have been playing forever to complete. even Windows 10 first anniversary and 25 Anniversary Tournament is blank. Any suggestions.

marionnj, Sep 29, 2016
  3. marionnj
    marionnj Guest
    Lost all my points on Star Club everything is pack to 0

Ref 1356023382

Above is reference spoke with someone on live chat no solution on answer

Windows 10 version 1607 OSBuild 14393.187

Marion

marionnj, Sep 29, 2016
  4. Bestlano Win User

Lost all my game data for Star Club

Moving thread to Gaming on Windows for proper support.
  5. mandyleeYQ Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't work...

after opening the app to do daily challenges i tap on star club it then shows me two tiles first one says i have 190 stars i have completed all games and it has i crown on it the wild west one has a lock on it saying 50 stars to unlock when i tap on this
    it opens and briefly says 0/200 at the top then quickly returns back to the start of the app
  6. awilliams1701 Win User

I found my daily challenge coins being reset.

I lost my internet during the advert and it caused the game to crash. When it came back, I lost the coins and all days are 0/3, but each day is completed (as it should be).
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

No points at all VIP star rank 0?

Hello AW fatboy,

From our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Since your purchases have all be consumables, they are not eligible for MyVIP.
  8. bekkilyn Win User

The ads are locking up the game.

And now the problem is back. Was working fine up until about 10 minutes ago and am now trying to get into a star club pack and an ad has everything locked up.
Thema:

1. Lost all my Star Club game points. Everything was set back to 0 - Similar Threads - Lost Star Club

2. Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R: Hi! I’ve recently started playing the newly released Jojo All-Star Battle R. I had game time of around 12-13 hours unlocking bunch of achievements and extras. Later one night i opened the game and...
  3. Lost game progress Star Wars Saga

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game progress Star Wars Saga: My sons were saving two slots for this game. One was very far along he had opened all the levels and gained a ton of characters. Yesterday he opened the game and most of his progress was lost and...
  4. lost my 5 star vip

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost my 5 star vip: on xbox live rewards i was 5 star vip now on microsoft rewards im just level 2 and have to get 500 points next month to stay at level 2 not happy with this i was getting 10% back on things and...
  5. Lost all Star Club progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all Star Club progress: Daily challenges work, progress is synced, but in Star Club everything is lost. I've uninstalled and installed app, but that didn't help at all. What can I do to fix it? Thnx...
  6. Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi, I play the MS Solitaire Collection daily challenges and Star Club challenges as well. The data for the Daily solitaire challenges is intact, but everything related to the Star Club is lost....
  7. Lost all my points on Star Club everything is pack to 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my points on Star Club everything is pack to 0: Ref 1356023382 Above is reference spoke with someone on live chat no solution on answer Windows 10 version 1607 OSBuild 14393.187 Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back...
  8. Lost all my points for the Star club. How can get my points pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my points for the Star club. How can get my points pack.: Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back to 0. I had to sign into Xbox which I normally don't have to do. Signed in played the Daily Challenge which was fine all the month of...
  9. Star Club Progress Lost due to file broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Progress Lost due to file broken: What version & build of Windows are you running? 14926 What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? ThinkPad T Series About how long ago...
  10. Lost all my game data for Star Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my game data for Star Club: I initially upgraded to Win10 about 6 months ago...totally crashed my laptop. went back to Win8.1 until all the bugs were fixed. Today, After upgrading my laptop to Windows 10, Microsoft...