lost all my progress in Sea of Thieves. please help

Discus and support lost all my progress in Sea of Thieves. please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i play'd Sea of Thieves a while back. and i wanne play it again. but im on a new pc and i lost all my progress. is my cloud save corrupt?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jules de vleeschouwer, Jul 13, 2023.

1. lost all my progress in Sea of Thieves. please help

i play'd Sea of Thieves a while back. and i wanne play it again. but im on a new pc and i lost all my progress. is my cloud save corrupt?

:)

jules de vleeschouwer, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Your progress must remain in the Xbox Live account, if you use the game from the Xbox app, make sure you are using the correct account in the Microsoft Store, in the PC app and in Xbox Console Companion.

If you play on Steam, make sure you have the correct account linked.

You can try reinstalling the game again to try to sync the cloud information once you make sure you are using the correct account.

Best regards.
  3. Balistic Chick Win User

My best 20 games of the past decade. At the birth of the new one!

Some of my favs have been portal 2, halo reach, skyrim, fallout 4, sea of thieves. all fantastic games to get lost in.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Lost content and progress on sea of thieves

Hi Tudor Gheorghe1,

Thank you for waiting.

After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My account was hacked they changed the email of my xbox account that was associated with my steam

You could try contacting sea of thieves support to see if they can help you transferring your in-game progress or something similar
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Lost my progress after 10 hours

Hi there Roarshack69.

The official Sea of Thieves team made note of a similar issue to what you're experiencing regarding lost progress via the most recent Sea of Thieves: Launch Status Update
    under "Characters losing details such as hair color/scars".

We do appreciate your patience as their team works on a fix. In the meantime, we hope you're still able to enjoy the game.
Thema:

1. lost all my progress in Sea of Thieves. please help - Similar Threads - lost progress Sea

2. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  3. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  4. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  8. Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.: Just logged in and everything is gone, im at level 1 with no guns, skins, souls cammo everything has reset! db128145-d458-446e-bf2d-1cec675674c0
  9. All of my sea of thieves progress has been lost, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of my sea of thieves progress has been lost, how do I get it back?: I have recently tried to play sea of thieves through steam after resetting my computer. To my surprise, when I logged in with the email that I have always used - the game prompted me to choose a...
  10. Lost content and progress on sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost content and progress on sea of thieves: Hello, I was sent here by the support team from "sea of thieves". A little over a year ago I purchased the game, and played roughly 50 hours of it. In that time I gained a decent amount of...