Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

Discus and support Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? 2b45d13c-bd5c-4029-bffa-a3411728a45a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Delgado1, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

:)

Christopher Delgado1, Jun 15, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Typically it's a temporary glitch and then come back
  3. Gamefreak360 Win User

Xbox Live Tenure is Back!

Ok so I downloaded my profile again to see if my tenure was still at 5 and what do you know it was back at 0. Now I just downloaded my profile last night as shown in the link above and I had a 5 year tenure. Obviously this problem is still not fixed and
    to say that tenure is accumulated only when you have gold is a lie as the link above proves otherwise. Also I have a friend who rolled from 4 to 5 this past December and prior to that he was silver from January 2012 to October 2012 and STILL went from 4 to
    5 years and STILL has 5 (this was the only time he was ever silver).. and not to mention CyberMaxX and cab0218 whom you stripped 3 years from and they have proof that they were members since the beginning....
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

I lost my years on my profile. How do I fix this?

Hi. I have been hearing about this issue a lot lately so you're not alone. I thin it will be fixed, but you jut have to wait it out. You can call support if you want to see if they can help. 1-800-4-MY-XBOX
  5. GeoffEff Win User

I lost my years on my profile. How do I fix this?

The XboxSupport Twitter account has gone on record saying it should work itself out in time and could be just a glitch in the system. See for example this tweet here. Though it's about a labeled cheater account, the same should apply to you.

twitter.com/.../231544033686724609

If it hasn't worked its way out soon please notify support directly or feel free to post here again and we can assist.
  6. MontiPython Win User

Have boughten before but now I need to pay again?

Okay well this solved my Sonic issue! Thanks! However, it didn't solve the issues with Robotron: 2084, Time Pilot, and Geometry Wars Evolved. How do I not have the licenses for them but have bought it in the past and got achievements for it? Its not on my
    history either....this is strange. I had them on my original Xbox which got sent in. When I received one back, I lost all arcade games or licenses for them.
Thema:

1. Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? - Similar Threads - Lost achievements accumulated

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  10. Lost achievements/gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost achievements/gamer score: My account was hacked and when we recovered it everything is now down to zero ( no friends, achievements or gamerscore) can this be fixed or is everything gone for good thanks to this lovely...