Lost all modern warfare 2 data

Discus and support Lost all modern warfare 2 data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I preordered MW3 but the other day I decided that I no longer wanted it so I requested a refund and got the preordered game refunded. But after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanGreenleaf, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Lost all modern warfare 2 data

so I preordered MW3 but the other day I decided that I no longer wanted it so I requested a refund and got the preordered game refunded. But after refunding it and logging back in modern warfare 2, I’ve lost all my levels, skins, weapons etc.

:)

RyanGreenleaf, Nov 3, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This is an ongoing issue and is currently being investigated by Activision. They will provide an update when more information is available.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Please reach back if you have further questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. iAshHD Win User

Whats Your Favourite Camapign Ever?

Lost Planet 2, the Modern Warfare series, GTA IV, Halo 3 & LA Noire are all up there for me.
  4. JosephGeorge4 Win User

My Xbox won’t install or update games through network

How do i call of duty modern warfare data pack 2
  5. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Deranked in Call of Duty 4

there's no way way you can level up infinity lost hope in that game after modern warfare 2
  6. PhilMarck Win User

looking for able bodied players

I lost an eye, hand, foot and ear thanks to Modern Warfare 2, am I still able bodied?
Thema:

1. Lost all modern warfare 2 data - Similar Threads - Lost modern warfare

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. Lost Campaign progress in Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Campaign progress in Modern Warfare 2: I recently completed the campaign on veteran difficulty and have been going back through to tie up additional achievements. After turning my game off and then back on it forced me to recalibrate...
  5. Lost Connection to Host/Server in every game: Modern Warfare, XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Connection to Host/Server in every game: Modern Warfare, XBOX One: Hi all, In the last few days I have been unable to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Every single game freezes at some point during the play and fails with a Error: Lost Connection to Host/Server...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare "Something went wrong, your items are not lost..."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare "Something went wrong, your items are not lost...": I have been getting this message for over 8 months now, "Something went wrong, your items are not lost. please reboot the game to redeem them" I have "quit" the game and restarted it. I have...
  7. Lost modern warfare multiplayer data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost modern warfare multiplayer data: I've been playing the new modern warfare online for a while now no issues at all, now I've turned it on to play and the game isn't installed on my Xbox at all and when I have re installed it all...
  8. Lost Modern Warfare 2 Online Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Modern Warfare 2 Online Progress: I was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 when suddenly someone hacked (or something along those lines) the game I was in, causing me to lose all my online progress. I was wondering if there's...
  9. I'm a preview costumer and I have lost my games The division NBA 2k17 modern warfare ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm a preview costumer and I have lost my games The division NBA 2k17 modern warfare ...: I have lost all my games that I paid for on my Xbox bf4f0723-58fc-4266-bcc0-7023130a1f0b
  10. Lost all information and history for mw2 and original modern warfare? What do I do to recover ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all information and history for mw2 and original modern warfare? What do I do to recover ...: I have map packs for both mw2 and modern warfare original I see all my download history and purchase history for both these games but can't find anything else about these 2 games on my console or...