Lost all information and history for mw2 and original modern warfare? What do I do to recover ...

Discus and support Lost all information and history for mw2 and original modern warfare? What do I do to recover ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have map packs for both mw2 and modern warfare original I see all my download history and purchase history for both these games but can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by debo2381, Dec 29, 2015.

1. debo2381
    debo2381 Guest

Lost all information and history for mw2 and original modern warfare? What do I do to recover ...

I have map packs for both mw2 and modern warfare original I see all my download history and purchase history for both these games but can't find anything else about these 2 games on my console or my account information?? Do I just buy the games again? if
    I buy these games again will all my map packs and history achievements stuff like be able to view these options once I download the game again I just can't find anything else on these 2 games anywhere I look are they to old of games to still be on my 360 ?
    I'm just trying to see what maps I have for each game to see what I need next for all the map packs I need still fir my games I own??

:)

debo2381, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Shirley Dale
    Shirley Dale Guest
    lost history and gold bars

I've just had to replace my tablet. When I reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw; I've lost all past history and about 67,000 gold bars. Can these be restored or retrieved? I do not use XBox but just do jigsaws on my PC. Anyone help?

Shirley Dale, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Godmonkee
    Godmonkee Guest
    Missing Indie Games that I have paid for

Hi could anyone advise me? I have just come back to Xbox 360 after a bit of an absence and I have been downloading all my games, but I noticed a few were missing from my download history, Smooth operators and white noise it says I have to buy them again
    I bought them over a year ago on the points system, I have tried looking on microsoft commerce but it cannot show them due to being bought over a year ago on the points system, so could anyone guide me what to do to get these games back please? To be honest
    there could be more as I bought quite a few indie games in the past and I have lost track but these are just the ones I remember.

Anyway thanks in advance.

Godmonkee, Dec 30, 2015
  4. gamerXpress Win User

COD Ghosts 2? or bogus

Ghosts and Advanced Warfare lost it for me with CoD. I'm burned out with it after playing Titanfall. I don't even know why I don't like Ghosts that much, it didn't hit me as the Modern Warfare trilogy or Black Ops. Even Black Ops II had a decent multiplayer
    if boring singleplayer.

I would've thought they would do Modern Warfare 4 to find out what happened after MW3 or that prequel story with that Ghost character from MW2.
  5. jlma00 Jose LuisMart Win User

COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

You do not understand the issue, you have to understand that there is modern warfare (not free) and modern warfare war zone (free)

For those who have a physical version, we can't access the original modern warfare campaign and other stuff from the main game that we purchased, we can only access modern warfare war zone, everytime we try to play the original modern warfare and not modern
    warfare war zone it tell us that we have to purchase it. Even though we had paid for the physical version already.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

mw3 or blackops?

Black Ops for me, Treyarch did something about trying to balance the game post MW2, balance the game and fix the game post release and put more focus on gunplay over hiding in a corner and letting the AI do the work. All for what? Getting dumped all over
    because it wasn't Modern Warfare 2. MW2 getting hacked and modded like it did and the speed at which the modders took over just left a sour taste in my mouth, what I played of MW3 just seemed to be pandering to the kind of people I really don't like having
    the kind of influence they do on gaming today.

I will never understand why MW2 being modded and hacked the way it did and the non existent post release support has seemingly been airbrushed from history.
  7. Swift Oldboy Win User

What was your favorite Xbox experience?

Have to agree, Modern Warfare 1-3 with my first clan. Our friendship extended from Xbox to FB, unfortunately I lost contact with all of them. I hope they are all doing well for themselves.
  8. Sir FireKnight7 Win User

Witch one do u like better COD Black Ops or MW2 ?

Call of Duty4: Modern Warfare > Blops and MW2
Thema:

1. Lost all information and history for mw2 and original modern warfare? What do I do to recover ... - Similar Threads - Lost information history

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  10. What do i do if i have lost the information of my account and the recovery form doesnt work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do i do if i have lost the information of my account and the recovery form doesnt work?: Hi so ive lost my account on microsoft i dont know the full email only the first and couple last digits i dont remember the password and the phone number that is linked to it doesnt seem familiar...