Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!

Discus and support Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After updating to the new version of Microsoft Jigsaw (May 21, 2020; 2.0.5110.0) I have lost all bought collections! f3603011-7dae-47bf-9f33-ceb297f9a5d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by steigerm, May 22, 2020.

1. steigerm
    steigerm Guest

After updating to the new version of Microsoft Jigsaw (May 21, 2020; 2.0.5110.0) I have lost all bought collections!

:)

steigerm, May 22, 2020
  2. DorettaEntsminger Win User

I buy puzzles and they disappear never to return unless I buy them again.
  3. vrNoDrxp Win User

4. steigerm Win User

Thanks.

Did a reset of Jigsaw.

Result: Collections are still missing and now also all finished collections are missing.

Statistics are wrong too.

It displays a total of 5 collections finished which is totally wrong.

Edit: After downloading some of the free collections it seems that the finished levels are displayed correctly. So the results must be stored somewhere.
  5. VinOth_VingO - வ஠Win User

6. steigerm Win User

Still waiting for details how I can contact "Microsoft support"!

BTW, looking at Facebook it seems that I am not the only one with this problem.
Thema:

1. Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw! - Similar Threads - Lost collections Microsoft

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  10. solitaire collection all junes daily challenges lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire collection all junes daily challenges lost.: As of today all the daily challenges keep resetting to zero. What is the solution? 49f0a3e8-a3af-46b8-99b3-ee255164ac4e