lost achievements   player

Discus and support lost achievements   player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP...had over 153 k gamerscore and now its down to 137 246 ...if you go into each of my games or play them it says i still have the achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KZN Moriarty, Mar 29, 2018.

1. KZN Moriarty
    KZN Moriarty Guest

HELP...had over 153 k gamerscore and now its down to

137 246

...if you go into each of my games or play them it says i still have the achievement and the date i recieved it please help dont want to lose progress with no foreseeable way of getting them again

:)

KZN Moriarty, Mar 29, 2018
  2. Burrball
    Burrball Guest
    Achievements gone missing?????????????

A couple of days?!? WTF! So if I play Mass Effect 3 and get an achievement will it reset my gamer score too? I've already lost my achievements and avatar awards...

Burrball, Mar 29, 2018
  3. Fraudulent Charge of Premium Gold Packs

This also happened to me today. Did not play BF3 beta. Lost 240 Points. Have to recover gamertag.Same FIFA12 dlc achievements.

CARDINAL OF WAR, Mar 29, 2018
  4. rmelo-96E05046-CF89- Win User

Lost game progress on Fifa 14, Forza and DR3. (but can continue from a friends console)

I feel your pain. I lost all progress on dr3, ryse and cod single player. all the achievements are there, but nothing else! wtf.
  5. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

Missing Ark Textures

Ark has an issue that if your single player data has been corrupted (usually caused by an update or issue on their end) it can affect the entire game multiplayer (official or dedicated does not matter) i would try deleting all of your single player data
    and try again (NOTE: any skins you have via achievements earned in single player will be lost; if you earned the achievement in online multiplayer you should still retain them)
  6. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Achievements

I did at one time but some of these achievements like host a 16 player lobby in rainbow 6 or level jobs in final fantasy 11 to 75 I just lost interest. But I sometimes will complete a game I enjoy.
  7. x Jacks Colon x Win User

Impossible mission revealed!!

im concerned i have done the story on insane and i have the medals and achievements to prove it but last week i lost my single player save file. so now the game acts like i have never played it before.
  8. III Logical III Win User

Help Me with my account please

Hello DakRacks,

The Support Agent who told you that, is wrong. You will not be able to re-earn the achievements you have lost.

More info on Gamerscore Resets:

A gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s Xbox Live account when they gain achievements through avoiding gameplay and using external tools. Xbox Live is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behaviour as it violates the Xbox Live Terms
    of Use. When abnormal achievement or gamerscore activity is found, Xbox Live modifies the gamerscore of players who meet specific and automated criteria.

An Xbox Live player who obtains their gamerscore in this abnormal way will:

• Find their gamerscore reset to zero.
    • Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements.
    • Be labelled as a “cheater” for the community to view.

Although players who are identified by these criteria will start from a zero gamerscore, they will still be able to gain achievements for future games. In other words, we give them another chance to earn future achievements by earning them as other “fair”
    players do. The original gamerscore correction remains permanent without any way to appeal.
Thema:

1. lost achievements   player - Similar Threads - lost achievements player

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. Lost achievements/gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost achievements/gamer score: My account was hacked and when we recovered it everything is now down to zero ( no friends, achievements or gamerscore) can this be fixed or is everything gone for good thanks to this lovely...
  10. Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?: Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? 2b45d13c-bd5c-4029-bffa-a3411728a45a