Lost Account

Discus and support Lost Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost my xbox live account recently, I accidentally deleted it off of my xbox console. And I have no idea what the microsoft account email was i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PTDS x LUNATIC, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Lost Account

I lost my xbox live account recently, I accidentally deleted it off of my xbox console. And I have no idea what the microsoft account email was i remember the very first email it had before i changed it a while ago. I was wondering if I can still
    get it back if i used my old email that controlled that account. But it won't let me sign in at all what so ever. I'm pretty upset it had about 100k gamerscore. and it still has my credit card and everything on it. Help anyone?

:)

PTDS x LUNATIC, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Jay 155
    Jay 155 Guest
    Xbox has made me lose my game progress

So recently Xbox store would not load and it kept telling me that I should restart the system. So I did and now all my progress has been completely lost for everything not with a backed up account. So I have lost quite a bit of Fallout 4 progress. Please can someone help?

Thanks - Jay

Jay 155, Jan 25, 2014
  3. lost account

Hello, the other day I accidentally
    deleted my account and I can not remember
    my msn and my password.

Can you help me please to get it back.Thanks

MOTTON DE MARDE, Jan 25, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Lost Account

I think this is one for phone support, but you will need to be able to verify the account belongs to you. You can contact phone support at 800-4MY-XBOX in the US and Canada.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lost Account