Lost account info

Discus and support Lost account info in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new device. Downloaded a few games, 2 weeks later I realised it was faulty and has to return it. I received my new device yesterday... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HaimMaymon, Jul 20, 2019.

1. HaimMaymon
    HaimMaymon Guest

Lost account info

Hi,

I bought a new device. Downloaded a few games, 2 weeks later I realised it was faulty and has to return it.

I received my new device yesterday but I cannot remember the account details (name and password). I tried to follow all the instructions but nothing worked. I have the dates of when I bought the games and created the account if that helps. Can you please
    assist me with recovering my account? Thanks.

:)

HaimMaymon, Jul 20, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Lost account info

You made a few purchases, so you had a payment option tied to your account, and they would have sent an email with that purchase to your Microsoft Account. So search your email for an order confirmation, then you'll have the email address of your Microsoft
    account and can
    reset your password here.
  3. denis97g Win User
  4. GIIDFIRE Win User

older account and lost info

i have the last 3 month cards i bought and thats not enough
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Fire! I'm afraid if you are unable to recover your account through the website or by contacting phone support, then we won't be able to provide any different help here on the forums. We take account security very seriously, and if you cannot satisfactorily
    prove ownership of the account, it can't be given to you. I hope this helps clear things up, thank you.
  6. GIIDFIRE Win User

so ur saying an account i had for over 6 years im kinda screwed with, i understand the security messures in all but they should have a physical thing u can send, like a photo copy of ur id, due to time i lost most of my info and i had to make a second account
    to get on forums, this is clearly a problem and they need to do something about it, i mean im on my account right now on internet explorer on my 360 and my security question isnt what i thought it was... so not buying the next consle
Thema:

Lost account info

1. Lost account info - Similar Threads - Lost account info

2. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  3. Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account: Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account but I got the original Xbox it was made on I can tell you the gamer points the games I played on it if any of that helps....
  4. I lost my account and all info associated with it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account and all info associated with it. Please help: I lost my account, my email, and my old phone number. I just recently got released from prison and lost everything when I went in. I just got out and want to play my old Xbox account but don't...
  5. Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account): Hi, I was trying to log into my onedrive and it said: ‘Microsoft account got deleted.’ And then i tried to play minecarft, and it also got deleted. I maked a new account because i though it was...
  6. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...
  7. I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning: Please help.. It looks like my acct was reset back to the beginning. it happened over a month ago, but I haven't played in a bit. and It looks like there is a new acct in microsoft. what...
  8. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further)

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further): So back in 2016 I bought Minecraft (see title) and I lost my account (also see title) due to a PC switch and the email and password was gone. I have the card, year, and possibly month it was...
  9. Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP: Hi guys, I need some help really badly... I just bought an Xbox One S finally! But ofcourse I wanted to transfer my old 360 account to my new one, So I went on and got to the login screen,...
  10. Xbox account info lost when power removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account info lost when power removed: All four accounts on my xbox were deleted when the power supply to the console was disconnected. I had to re-enter all of the account info again. Is there any way to have this information saved...