Lost Access to Dead Space 1 Purchased Through GWG

Discus and support Lost Access to Dead Space 1 Purchased Through GWG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've lost access to my digital copy of Dead Space, and the purchase record isn't on my account history (I've already spoken to a customer service... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by POYUS, Jul 20, 2022.

1. POYUS
    POYUS Guest

I've lost access to my digital copy of Dead Space, and the purchase record isn't on my account history (I've already spoken to a customer service representative over the phone who confirmed this), so I'm hoping that posting this can help me to get in contact with someone who can give me back my access.

I got Dead Space digitally via Games with Gold in April 2016 when it was made available between April 1-15. I've had an Xbox Gold subscription continuously for years now, and there is evidence I had gold access at that time, as I also got The Wolf Among Us, Sunset Overdrive, and Saint's Row IV, all three of which were made available through GWG at the same time Dead Space was. I have also very meticulously claimed every GWG title I could when made available over the years, even when I had no compulsion to play the games after getting them, which should be visible on my account purchase history. I also played Dead Space on my current Xbox account at the time it was made available as well. I received my first (dated) achievement in Dead Space (Marksman) on 4/1/16, and my most recent achievement (Survivor: complete the game on any difficulty setting) on 4/25/16. I had played the game via disc before getting it digitally (on my 360 with an old account that has never been linked to an email), but getting the digital copy gave me an excuse to replay the game at that time on my Xbox One, hence the achievement dates.

I know for certain that I have replayed Dead Space a handful of times on Xbox One since getting it digitally, though I cannot find proof of this, as I didn't unlock any other achievements since that original playthrough using the digital copy. I left the discs to the game with my family back home after I moved for college, as I would not need them if I could use my digital copy, so without my access, I have no way to play the game without spending money, either by purchasing it directly, or through a subscription service, but I don't think it's fair for me to have to "repurchase" a game I should already own thanks to GWG.

Anyway, I hope my case seems clear to whoever at Microsoft may see this and can help me with a swift resolution to this issue. Thank you in advance for any help you may give me. Also, I would like to apologize if this exact issue of mine was posted elsewhere, I sent this through another Xbox/Microsoft help system, but I have yet to receive an update on it, and I'm not even certain it was successfully posted.

:)

POYUS, Jul 20, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: