Lost access to an old Xbox account

Discus and support Lost access to an old Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey! I’ve lost access to my old Xbox account, I don’t have access to the email or phone number but I do know all the security details including phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SuchlikeCrown69, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Lost access to an old Xbox account

Hey! I’ve lost access to my old Xbox account, I don’t have access to the email or phone number but I do know all the security details including phone number associated to the account. Ive tried contacting Xbox support chat, which led me to my mobile network
    provider. As the number I used to verify it was discontinued due to death threats (on my request) I no longer have access to it. Last night I was told I’d get an email with security questions in order to access my account just to be told that there is nothing
    they can do. Now I completely understand that for security reasons, they don’t just hand out account information however, I feel like I’ve provided enough proof of ownership (mobile number, name of account etc) to at least have it looked at... I’ve kept all
    references from my network provider & support chats just in case.: please help me get my account back?

:)

SuchlikeCrown69, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Col Radek
    Col Radek Guest
    Lost access to an old account

I made my first account a long time ago and cannot remember the password for the Microsoft account or the email it is linked to. It was my dads old email address and I just want to change it to my email so I can recover it.

Col Radek, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Internet Expert, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest

Hi, sorry to say but unfortunately for an issue like this one, I would typically refer you to contact Official Xbox Support as they have the ability to work with matters involving specific users' account information, and forum users do not have such access.
    I might consider contacting a different support rep to see if you possibly get a different result. I could also refer you to the Microsoft Lost Account Solution just in case anything in it helps solve your issue: Forgot the email address you use to log in to your Xbox? Learn how to find your Xbox login.

Best of luck!

Oraclea, Aug 26, 2018
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Changing To Another Computer

If you have lost access to your old account use Lost account solution, then you could access your old purchases and
    progress
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Lost access to an old account

Give this article a look and first try to self-troubleshoot by following the steps here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Last resort would be to contact Microsoft customer support. You'll find that link at the bottom of the article.
  7. Oraclea Win User

Hi, sorry to say but unfortunately for an issue like this one, I would typically refer you to contact Official Xbox Support as they have the ability to work with matters involving specific users' account information, and forum users do not have such access.
    I might consider contacting a different support rep to see if you possibly get a different result. I could also refer you to the Microsoft Lost Account Solution just in case anything in it helps solve your issue: https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Best of luck!
  8. demonslayer688 Win User

Lost account and inability to unlink

in short old xbox live account lost, still want same Facebook on new account, can't access old xbox account to unlink, and Facebook doesn't show my Facebook as connected but when I try connecting Facebook to new account it says it's logged in to the old
    account.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live marketplace error?

Sorry to hear that you've lost access to your old account. Unfortunately this does mean that you've lost access to any and all content that was purchased along with it as well.

You will have to repurchase the season pass or dlc with this new account, I'm afraid.
Thema:

1. Lost access to an old Xbox account - Similar Threads - Lost access old

2. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  3. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  4. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  5. Lost access to my old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to my old account.: I have bought the xbox series x, transferred my games over from my old xbox one, go to sign in and i've been given a new gamertag! So i can't access my old account, lost all my progress on my...
  6. Changed my primary alias and deleted my old alias and lost access to my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed my primary alias and deleted my old alias and lost access to my minecraft account: I have changed my primary alias, then deleted my old one. This caused me to lose access to my minecraft account. It did not say or warn me anywhere that this would happen. Is there any way that I...
  7. Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?

in XboX Insiders
    Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?: The Support is hard when you fail the test to gain access to your old accounts, Is there a way to get the accounts? submitted by /u/WhoUhHere [link] [comments]
  8. Old account needed new information = Lost access to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account needed new information = Lost access to my account: Hi, I have an Xbox Gamtertag / account that is around 12 years old. And now i cant acess it.. because earlier this week I needed more "security information" to login. That information wasn't...
  9. My EA Access code is lost in old Xbox message.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My EA Access code is lost in old Xbox message.: EA Access code lost in old Xbox message. Hi, I have been talking to an Xbox rep names William A, he said to come here and post about my issue. Basically I have lost access to my old messages, one...
  10. Lost access to an old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost access to an old account: I made my first account a long time ago and cannot remember the password for the Microsoft account or the email it is linked to. It was my dads old email address and I just want to change it to my...