Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account

Discus and support Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, i have previously had a Microsoft Xbox account on this email, and there i have multiple times bought an Xbox Game pass and so on. I have also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Majo Pajo, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Majo Pajo
    Majo Pajo Guest

So, i have previously had a Microsoft Xbox account on this email, and there i have multiple times bought an Xbox Game pass and so on. I have also migrated my Minecraft account to this Micorosft Email because it was needed so i can play Minecraft and everything was good. But then after some time i wanted to redeem an xbox game pass code that i got from a friend, since i had multiple microsoft xbox app accounts where i couldnt redeem the code i decided to do it on this account. In that time i completely forgot i had anything on this mail and my minecraft and other games progress. So when i wanted to sign in it actually asked me to make a new profile and stuff, at the time i didnt even notice that my old profile on this email wasnt even there and that i needed to make a new one. So now after some time i wanted to play Minecraft and i need to login to minecraft launcher with this Microsoft account but appeareanly i do not own the game on this account. And i have tried all other accounts but it isnt there. Please help me.

:)

Majo Pajo, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Rastislav Piroh Win User

Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

When i wrote account i meant my minecraft acc, i still have my minecrosoft acc. Its just that when i migrated to microsoft from mojang i lost the minecraft on said account, and i was wondering if i could get it back with just the receipt.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Majo!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Minecraft account. I am here to help.

Based on your description, your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

That is mainly the reason why your Minecraft account, transactions don't show up on your current Xbox account.

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

You may also check the order history of your family members' or friends' Microsoft accounts that you have used before and may possibly linked with your Minecraft account.
  4. aca48505-2ad9-453c-b Win User

When trying to login it says "this account does not exist"

I had already migrated my account way earlier it's just that the Microsoft account messed up and it also messed up all the connected things ( since I had migrated, my Minecraft was tied to my Microsoft account but now I've lost it since I lost the account )
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if i would be possible to link a diffrent Microsoft account to an already migrated Minecraft account.

(*Moved from feedback.)
    Unfortunately not. If the Microsoft account that your Minecraft account was migrated to was deleted then your Minecraft would be essentially deleted along with it.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way I can change my minecraft account's microsoft account

if you cannot access your microsoft account and have 2fa active then they are right all is lost, and as the microsoft account is the account that minecraft migrated too you have now lost minecraft if you cannot access the microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Lost acces Microsoft

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Lost my acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my acc: I have lost my account and now i do not own minecraft or fh4, i had minecraft before the migration and fh4 standard edition. I used the same email, no miss spelling. Not only did I lose my...
  6. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2: I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts as if I never played it and don’t own it what...
  7. I lost acces of my e-mail and my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost acces of my e-mail and my minecraft account: So someone came to me in a Minecraft Server and told me he would give me 30 $ in hypixel gems if I won a duel. i won it and he gave me his discord to Comunicate that way. he send me a screenshot...
  8. I would say i lost my Minecraft acc lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would say i lost my Minecraft acc lol: I addet a New mail and removed my old outlook mail from my microsoft acc and now i cant login with the minecraft acc i bought with the old mail the acc doesnt exist and i same time cant make a new...
  9. So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone: I lost all my money it was 101.28 dollars and i was. Wondering if I could get my money back 79a737bf-173a-4ef7-9cf7-ce74aeb19758
  10. I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it: I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it and im trying to get it back for FREE 49a31c29-f59b-47c3-897d-244bb21de30b