Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

Discus and support Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bob Bobberson, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts as if I never played it and don’t own it what do I do

:)

Bob Bobberson, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Bob B. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Can you review if the base game of Red Dead Redemption 2 appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Make sure to select “all available” in the “ordered within” filter in case you purchased this content 3 or more months ago.

In addition to that, it is important to note that having achievements or playtime in a game is not proof of ownership because we can game share with our friends or access to a title via Game Pass.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address or order numbers, in case you find this transaction. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. Mike0193 Win User

Try again in a while

Incredibly annoying since i paid rightfully for the game and it's singleplayer. I tried starting up a disc game and it works. But none of my digital games work. Yet others on my friend's list are playing Red Dead Redemption 2 just fine and i know theu
    own digital copies.
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Red Dead Redemption 2 and some Lost Odyssey.
  5. Joker2009401 Win User

Red dead 2

Hello fellow gamers, I have the ultimate digital copy of red dead 2. My war horse is no longer available, can i please get assistance on retrieving it?
    You can access it from the camp via items
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Red dead online

Firstly, the retail full version of Red Dead Redemption 2 on disc already includes Red Dead Online so unless you have transitioned to a digital only console, you wouldn't need to purchase it again.
    Secondly, which digital version did you purchase? There is the full game Red Dead Redemption 2. There is also Red Dead Online, which is obviously the online part. And then there is Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, which is just a DLC for Red Dead Online (owning Red Dead Online is required) which allows you to play the single player campaign.
    Please check your purchase history to see which one you have purchased.
Thema:

1. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2 - Similar Threads - Lost acces digital

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Lost my acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my acc: I have lost my account and now i do not own minecraft or fh4, i had minecraft before the migration and fh4 standard edition. I used the same email, no miss spelling. Not only did I lose my...
  6. I lost acces of my e-mail and my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost acces of my e-mail and my minecraft account: So someone came to me in a Minecraft Server and told me he would give me 30 $ in hypixel gems if I won a duel. i won it and he gave me his discord to Comunicate that way. he send me a screenshot...
  7. Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account: So, i have previously had a Microsoft Xbox account on this email, and there i have multiple times bought an Xbox Game pass and so on. I have also migrated my Minecraft account to this Micorosft...
  8. I would say i lost my Minecraft acc lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would say i lost my Minecraft acc lol: I addet a New mail and removed my old outlook mail from my microsoft acc and now i cant login with the minecraft acc i bought with the old mail the acc doesnt exist and i same time cant make a new...
  9. So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone: I lost all my money it was 101.28 dollars and i was. Wondering if I could get my money back 79a737bf-173a-4ef7-9cf7-ce74aeb19758
  10. I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it: I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it and im trying to get it back for FREE 49a31c29-f59b-47c3-897d-244bb21de30b