Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World

Discus and support Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So at around 9/11/2019 6:00PM, I opened up Monster Hunter World and some popup message appeared saying something like "Could not load save data,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrokenHadouken, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World

Hi,

So at around 9/11/2019 6:00PM, I opened up Monster Hunter World and some popup message appeared saying something like "Could not load save data, do you want to try and load save data?"

I might have misread it, but yeah... so I hit "Yes" and I was thinking that my save data would reappear or something.

After the game continued, I realized that it appeared to start as if it was my first time launching the game. (Prompting for brightness settings, etc.)

Then after hitting "Start Game", instead of loading to the usual screen where it displayed save files and my character, the game went straight into the opening cutscene as if it were a new file and sure enough after the cutscene, I was left at the character
    creation screen.

I tried deleting my local file for Monster Hunter World on my xbox hoping that my real save file would be on the cloud, but I believe that my cloud save actually got saved over as well so when it resyncs, I'm stuck where I was before.

Also, it shows that I have 0% progress for my Monster Hunter World achievements on my console, but it shows the achievements that I once had with my previous file on my profile.

Is there any way to retrieve a snapshot of a save file for a specific date and time from the cloud?

Thanks

:)

BrokenHadouken, Sep 15, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World