Lost 100$ in my account.

Discus and support Lost 100$ in my account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cuberd, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Cuberd
    Cuberd Guest

Lost 100$ in my account.

Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ?

:)

Cuberd, Feb 15, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Lost 100$ in my account.

Hi Cuberd! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your missing 100$

I just want to clarify, you have redeemed an Xbox gift card 100$ on your account yet it doesn't show up, is that correct?

If yes, it might be possible that the 100$ gift card was redeemed on a different account. To confirm this, kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft accounts on account.microsoft.com > go to payment and billing > then order history > select the date of range when you redeemed your 100$ gift card.

Also, check the accounts' Order History of your family members or friends who might have been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at your home. It might be possible that gift card was redeemed to one of their accounts.

You may check if the gift card is credited on your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > payment option.

If you're still unable to find the 100$ Microsoft credits, you will have to contact Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. BLACKMESSANGER Win User

All of that time just completely wasted.

BYE BYE XBOX 10 YRS 4 ACCOUNTS AND 2 FAMILY ACCOUNTS 100$s $ & 100$s LOST see U
  4. AnArChY1488 Win User

I got HACKED, took 3 months for you to get my money back, and after promising you could get my 450 Microsoft points back, you call today and say, "Sorry, we can't." REALLY???

I agree with you 100% weapon theory . . . i lost $140 from that crap . . . still waiting to get my account back though :(
  5. ZadkielFernandez Win User

Xbox 360 Error Code 80151103

I agree with you 100%, I wish I could get my refund but I lost out on $10 an was able to recover my main account so In the end it seems worth it.
  6. BrianGunter Win User

how is ms points becoming money gonna work?

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

ive probably lost probably over $100 in change by using points. i mean, i will always have that odd remainder, but its not like ive lost only 40 points-worth... being forced to step up in purchasing the larger point package because my change in points wasnt
    quite enough to buy just what i wanted. so many times.

[/quote]

How have you lost $100 when the points remain on your account until the next time you use them?
Thema:

Lost 100$ in my account.

1. Lost 100$ in my account. - Similar Threads - Lost 100$ account

2. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  3. Network red bug 100% lost packet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network red bug 100% lost packet: Servers xbox have a bug network say 100 % lost packet. I have 4 consoles xbox and say the same it. Microsoft other bug , and lost save baldur gate 3......All my red is ok, is in yours servers....
  4. Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets: Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets, when i see velocity xbox series X red. Its a error done this week, when xbox live was down.Mi conexion with other consoles and TV is perfect, and...
  5. packet lost (100% ) in Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    packet lost (100% ) in Xbox network: Hello I have a fundamental problem when taking a test, it shows the following result despite being connected to the Internet I also have problems uploading photos in this website Photo link...
  6. Lost my 100 weekly streak randomly!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my 100 weekly streak randomly!: I just lost my 100 weekly streak reward points outta no where. I've been keeping up with the challenges and had a few close calls here and there but now it's gone due to some bug or glitch. I...
  7. I think i just lost 100$+

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think i just lost 100$+: Today i was supposed to go play with my friend on a minecraft server and when i tried to go connect to my account it didnt work so i lost my microsoft account and idk why so i lost 100$+ and all...
  8. My accounts been hacked and i have lost £100. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My accounts been hacked and i have lost £100. What do i do?: My accounts been hacked and i have lost £100. What do i do? e0fdc3a8-2012-4ca3-9802-84049391bd9a
  9. Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0.: Hello, i got to level 100 on overwatch xbox one last night then sometime later xbox live went down. Logged on this morning and my level is now Zero. Anyone else with the same issue? Can i get my...
  10. Changed region and lost £100 account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed region and lost £100 account balance: Will give brief history: 9+ yrs of XBL gold membership and loyal to XBox from the first generation Xbox Changed region in 2013 from UK to Hungary. MS points balance of 11280 migrated with me....