Loss of content in the Destiny 2 game

Discus and support Loss of content in the Destiny 2 game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already tried resetting the console to factory settings to try to recover my game information but nothing seems to solve it, all solutions are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dhamer Eludin, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Loss of content in the Destiny 2 game

I have already tried resetting the console to factory settings to try to recover my game information but nothing seems to solve it, all solutions are welcome, thank you for allowing me to ask the system.

:)

Dhamer Eludin, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Dhamer Eludin Win User

yup that was definitely it, thanks anyway
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Dhamer E, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Currently, the game is undergoing scheduled maintenance, therefore it is normal for problems to occur when playing or trying to run the game, let's wait for the maintenance to finish and check that the game returns to normal.

I hope it is useful to you

Best regards.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

Here is the possible issue with your situation directly from Bungie (the publisher of the game)

Sharing Destiny Content with Multiple Accounts

Some platforms may allow players who own Destiny content licenses to share game content with other accounts on the system.

For information on how to access game sharing features, please see PlayStation Support or Xbox Support.

Players accessing Destiny content through the game sharing feature may not be able to access all DLC, add-ons, promotional items, or pre-order items for which the primary account owns the licenses.

Bungie does not support any issues with loss of access to items on accounts that are using the game sharing features to access Destiny content.

This was taken directly from the following website.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12458

So in short there are certain Destiny 2 DLC that is not sharable.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Do you think Destiny will survive for 10 years?

Hello everyone :)

Since I already have season pass, I will be getting the House Of Wolves DLC and hopefully Bungie / Activision will be releasing " free " DLC as an apology for the lack of content in the core Destiny 1 game.

The only way that I will be going anywhere near Destiny 2 is if the core content of Destiny 2 is as big as...

" Destiny 1 core content + The Dark Below DLC content + House Of Wolves DLC content "

combined on the initial $60.00 of Destiny 2.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Issue with Destiny 2 DLC and Game Sharing. (Xbox App, PC)

As per their article on playing on multiple platforms and game sharing:

* Players accessing Destiny content through the game sharing feature may not be able to access all DLC, add-ons, promotional items, or pre-order items for which the primary account owns the licenses.

* Bungie does not support any issues with loss of access to items on accounts that are using the game sharing features to access Destiny content.

https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/36004...

Although I do apologize to have to tell you this it does mean that although Bungie doesn't support issues with loss of access it also means that it's by design that you don't have access. Bungie has never allowed sharing, even since the D1 days, although people could still use it. I'm afraid that your girlfriend's loss of access would mean that should would need to purchase her own copy of the game.
Thema:

1. Loss of content in the Destiny 2 game - Similar Threads - Loss content Destiny

2. Why is my latency and packet loss showing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my latency and packet loss showing this: My xbox is showing network issue but when I do a standard test it appears no issue but when i load up games im met with the ‘continue offline’ message. Then in detailed network statistics this...
  3. 100 % packet loss on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    100 % packet loss on xbox: 100% packet loss is back again on xbox. I tried resetting my xbox, it doesn't help. 36aeda7d-06e4-487b-85a3-c55cf69655a6
  4. How to fix 100% packet loss?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix 100% packet loss?: My internet connection is fine, I just have 100% packet loss so I can’t play online. I have restarted the console, restarted the router. I have changed DNS, and I have even reset the console, and...
  5. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  6. As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss: How did this happen Why is it happening How to fix it e97122dd-ff3f-4843-a1bc-252c74fc310d
  7. How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?: I just bought the new Xbox series x console about 2 weeks ago. I had had no previous issues with packet loss. I was in the middle of playing a game with a large group of friends a couple hours in...
  8. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  9. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  10. perda de conteudo[Translation-loss of content]

in XBoX on Consoles
    perda de conteudo[Translation-loss of content]: comprei o código de um jogo em mídia física,porem, recentemente reiniciei meu xbox, quando fui reinstalar o conteúdo notei que esse mesmo jogo não estava em minha lista de jogos adquiridos, quando...