losing money cant log in email trap

Discus and support losing money cant log in email trap in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zinifire, Jan 22, 2024.

1. /u/zinifire
    /u/zinifire Guest

I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and MORE! Then it ask me to get a code from anther email address. Well guess what, when i go there it ask the same thing. So I'm stuck trying to get a code from another email address that what's a code from the first email address that's also locked!

1. Then i call customer support. They unlock it 1 time! And when i try to update my email, It tells me i have to wait X amount of days. Then when i log in again later. Its locked again. So i have to call customer service again every time i need to log into Microsoft. So i never get to use anything i paid for when i need to. What a waste of money and I'm blocking all Microsoft purchases from my bank since i cant go in to my own account to manually unsubscribe. Also officially declaring that you are not authorize to do anything with my money you thieves.
    submitted by /u/zinifire
    [link] [comments]

/u/zinifire, Jan 22, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: