Loseing Xbox connection randomly also signing out issues

Discus and support Loseing Xbox connection randomly also signing out issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Loseing Xbox connection randomly also signing out issues Yep so far 26 out of 28 time I log in to play, within 1-5 mins I'm dropped 1/4 of them I need... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by danl2050, Sep 19, 2017.

1. danl2050
    danl2050 Guest

Yep so far 26 out of 28 time I log in to play, within 1-5 mins I'm dropped 1/4 of them I need to sign back in, It only last 1-10mins if but VERY frustrating. NEVER happed for year 1/2, NOW all the time.

Don't matter what you pay, it will happen. Spectrum server about 45miles away. 65mb/s download- 6mb/s upload- 8ms ping. Sorry I'm no real help but like you just wanted a record of

"the problem"?. So if I should "snap" the world knows why, lol. for what I pay this is total BS, but all I can do is this.

Solved: Randomly dropping internet connection - Welcome to the Forums I try to understand this topic post but this is WAY over my head, maybe you'll get it?

:)

danl2050, Sep 19, 2017
  2. SRD7
    SRD7 Guest
    keeps disconnecting

This also happens with the BT home hub sometimes, the xbox randomly loses its IP address or connection

3. Surfcraz13
    Surfcraz13 Guest
    random disconect from live

yes i did a xbox live connection test it works after that for a wile .randomly disconnects it seas its not connected and also random sign me out of live

Surfcraz13, Sep 19, 2017
  4. onegr8glitch
    onegr8glitch Guest

Yep so far 26 out of 28 time I log in to play, within 1-5 mins I'm dropped 1/4 of them I need to sign back in, It only last 1-10mins if but VERY frustrating. NEVER happed for year 1/2, NOW all the time.

Don't matter what you pay, it will happen. Spectrum server about 45miles away. 65mb/s download- 6mb/s upload- 8ms ping. Sorry I'm no real help but like you just wanted a record of

"the problem"?. So if I should "snap" the world knows why, lol. for what I pay this is total BS, but all I can do is this.

Solved: Randomly dropping internet connection - Welcome to the Forums I try to understand this topic post but this is WAY over my head, maybe you'll get it?

onegr8glitch, Sep 23, 2017
  5. onegr8glitch
    onegr8glitch Guest

onegr8glitch, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: