Los juegos de xbox game pass no inician, o en el raro caso que si lo hagan se cierran en un...

Discus and support Los juegos de xbox game pass no inician, o en el raro caso que si lo hagan se cierran en un... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [Title Translation - Xbox game pass games do not start, or in the rare case that if they do, they close in a couple of seconds] El mismo día que... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maykool+V, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Maykool+V
    Maykool+V Guest

Los juegos de xbox game pass no inician, o en el raro caso que si lo hagan se cierran en un...

[Title Translation - Xbox game pass games do not start, or in the rare case that if they do, they close in a couple of seconds]

El mismo día que contrate xbox game pass ultimate (solo para pc), me instale la demo de forza horizon 4 en la microsoft store, y la pude jugar sin problemas. Después de descargarme el juego completo con game pass y otros mas, los juegos no iniciaban, e intentado
    varias cosas pero nada resultaba. Al momento de hacer click en los juegos para iniciarlos no hay ningún efecto, no pasa nada.

Han habido veces en las que los juegos inician y puedo jugar, pero esto ha sucedido 30 minutos luego de darle a jugar y con muchos mensajes de "fatal error".

Si alguien me pudiera ayudar.

[Translation - The same day that I contracted xbox game pass ultimate (only for pc), I installed the demo of forza horizon 4 in the microsoft store, and I could play it without problems. After downloading the full game with game pass and others,
    the games did not start, and I tried various things but nothing worked. When you click on the games to start them there is no effect, nothing happens.

There have been times when the games start and I can play, but this has happened 30 minutes after giving it to play and with many "fatal error" messages.

If someone could help me.]

:)

Maykool+V, Oct 10, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: