Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode...

Discus and support Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Title Translation-When Xbox Live is down, all people (like me) who have a console in secure mode (connection required to do anything) have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ValentinMARQUES, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode...

[Title Translation-When Xbox Live is down, all people (like me) who have a console in secure mode (connection required to do anything) have a completely blocked console!]

Bonjour,

Ma console est en mode totalement sécurisé. Cela signifie que sur ma console, il est nécessaire de se connecter un des comptes pour pouvoir faire quoi que ce soit (y compris démarrer le moindre jeu ou application). Et pour ajouter un nouveau compte, il
    faut entrer une clé de sécurité. EDIT : officiellement, c'est le mode controle parental

J'ai paramétré cela pour qu'en cas de vol, il n'y ai aucun accès mes données quelle qu'elle soient. Microsoft ne mets pas ça du tout en avant et du coup, l'énorme majorité des joueurs de Xbox ont une console en accès libre total. Vraiment moyen niveau
    sécurité. Il faudrait développer ça beaucoup plus mais ce n'est pas la question ici.

J'en arrive au fait : Aujourd'hui, le Xbox Live est en panne (comme très souvent). Mais aujourd'hui, il est totalement impossible de se connecter un compte quel qu'il soit :

Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode... [​IMG]

Et l , les gens comme moi qui ont une console complètement sécurisé l'ont dans l'os :
    Impossible de démarrer quoi que ce soit (jeu, application, paramètres, tout bloqué !)

Alors évidemment, j'aimerais bien pouvoir désactiver la sécurité temporairement, pour pouvoir utiliser un peu ma console et la remettre une fois que le problème sera réparé.
    Sauf que cerise sur le gateau, pour pouvoir enlever cette sécurité il faut....... se connecter une compte !
    Chose bien entendu impossible cause de la panne.

Vous me direz "oui mais quand on active la sécurité, on nous demande de mettre en place une clé d'invité, pour pouvoir accéder aux fonctions limités même sans être connecté".
    Sauf que cette clé d'invité ne sert que pour pouvoir ajouter un nouveau compte sans être déj connecté. Mais pour accéder aux paramètres de controle parental, pas moyen d'y entrer avec la clé d'invité. Il faut obligatoirement se connecter un compte.

Donc l on a un joli cercle bloquant qui rends les consoles sécurisées totalement inutilisables en cas de panne du Xbox Live (ce qui arrive assez fréquemment). Il y a un énorme problème ce niveau qu'il va falloir vite corriger.

Merci de m'avoir lu, je ne sais pas si j'ai été assez clair mais c'est pas évident expliquer. N'hésitez pas me demander plus de détails si vous ne comprenez pas. Je voudrais vous envoyez des captures du menu de controle parental dans les paramètres pour
    bien vous montrer de quoi je parle mais l'heure où je vous écris tout est encore bloqué donc ce sera pour plus ****.

Merci d'avance de votre aide.

Cordialement,

VM

[Translation-Hello

My console is in totally secure mode. This means that on my console, it is necessary to log into one of the accounts to be able to do anything (including start any game or application). And to add a new account, you have to enter a security key. EDIT: Officially,
    it's parental control mode

I set this up so that in case of theft, there is no access to my data whatsoever. Microsoft doesn't put this forward at all and the huge majority of Xbox players have a full free-access console. Really average level security. We would have to develop that
    a lot more, but that is not the point here.

I get to the bottom of this: Today, Xbox Live is down (as so often). But today, it is totally impossible to log into any account:

Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode... [​IMG]

And there, people like me who have a completely secure console have it in the bone: Can't start anything (game, app, settings, everything blocked!)

So obviously, I would like to be able to disable security temporarily, so I can use my console a little and put it back once the problem is fixed. Except that cherry on the cake, to be able to remove this security it is necessary....... sign in to an account!
    Of course, something impossible because of the outage.

You'll say to me,"yes, but when we activate security, we are asked to set up a guest key, so that we can access the limited functions even without being connected." Except that this guest key only serves to be able to add a new account without being already
    logged in. But to access parental control settings, there's no way to enter with the guest key. You have to log in to an account.

So there is a nice blocking circle that makes the secure consoles totally unusable in case of Xbox Live failure (which happens quite frequently). There is a huge problem at this level that will have to be corrected quickly.

Thanks for reading me, I don't know if I've been clear enough but it's not easy to explain. Don't hesitate to ask me for more details if you don't understand. I would like to send you screenshots of the parental control menu in the settings to show you what
    I'm talking about but as I write everything is still blocked so it will be for more.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Vm

:)

ValentinMARQUES, Aug 9, 2019
  2. lxX L3GeNd Xxl Win User

Je cherche team BO2

On cherche des gens comme toi le clan est ABN rajoute moi et on voit tous sa :)
  3. ValentinMARQUES Win User

Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode sécurisé (connexion requise pour faire quoi que ce soit) ont une console complètement bloquée !

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, I know that I just have to wait. But I understand that the online services can have some problems sometimes. The problem is when the full console, OFFLINE functionnalities included, are completely blocked because of an ONLINE problem. This is not acceptable
    and should be fixed. ONLINE issues should affect only ONLINE functionnalities.

Here, it blocks completely OFFLINE gaming, apps and settings. This is not normal. That's why I say that there is a big issue to fix with an update.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode sécurisé (connexion requise pour faire quoi que ce soit) ont une console complètement bloquée !

Hi ValentinMARQUES,

The Xbox can be used offline during online service outages. The reason there are issues with playing games offline when the online services are down is because your console is set up to stay online and it will continue to try and connect to the servers as
    long as the console is set to be online. You have to manually set your console offline in the Network settings by selecting "Go offline". Your Xbox also needs to be set as your

Home Console
    which should set by default when adding your profile to the Xbox unless you changed it before. If your Xbox is not the Home Console, then you can set it under Personalization found in the system settings, then just select "My home Xbox".

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Vm,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, the service alert at the moment is affecting signing into accounts. Also a core service can affect everything on the consoles. In this instance its best to just wait it out. You can view and sign up for notifications
    on the
    service alert
    . They work diligently to get the issue fixed as fast as they are able to.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. NRD_95 Win User

jouer a fortnite battle royal sans Xbox live gold sur xbox one s [Translation - Play a fortnite battle royal without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One S]

Le jeu auquel vous jouez un contenu multijoueur.
    Tous les contenus multijoueurs, quel soit le coût du jeu, X-Live Live Gold.
    Cela traite tous les développeurs et les utilisateurs de manière élevée et équitable.

Traduire en français en utilisant bing.com/translate:

Vous jouez un contenu multijoueur. Tout le contenu multijoueur, X soit le coût du jeu, soit un abonnement Xbox Live Gold.
    Cela traite tous les développeurs et les utilisateurs de manière élevée et équitable
    Mais pourquoi les joueurs Fortnite de Sony et Nintendo n'ont pas besoins de payer un PsPlus ou le nintendo online ? touts les joueurs fidèles a Microsoft en ont marre de payer l'Xbox live chaque mois alors qu'ils jouent tous principalement
    a Fortnite et meme si ,ils ne jouent pas tous qu'a fortnite, si nous parlons d'un un joueur Xbox qui joue principalement a fortnite , il trouverais ca normal ?? non alors si'ils vous plait faite un effort et redorer le blason de Microsoft et enlever l'Xbox
    live pour Fortnite je vous en remercie
Thema:

Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode...

1. Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode... - Similar Threads - Lorsque Live est

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  9. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  10. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f