Lords of the Fallen digital download refuses to Install.

Discus and support Lords of the Fallen digital download refuses to Install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I've had this weird problem (first one really) where a week ago an update came out for Lords of the Fallen (digital download - while it was on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grocs, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Grocs
    Grocs Guest

Hi all,

I've had this weird problem (first one really) where a week ago an update came out for Lords of the Fallen (digital download - while it was on sale). It simply refused to update, despite doing a cold reboot (unplug for 30 seconds, then plug back in and
    power up).

So I uninstalled the game.

Now it simply refuses to install at all. It flicks to Install, then goes back to Queued (there is nothing else in the queue), before flicking back and forth several times before failing with an "Installation Stopped".

It is not a network issue as I download other games fine. I have tried changing the installation drive to the internal drive and this still hasn't worked.

Can anyone suggest anything I could try? I have not tried a factory reset because I do not think it will make a difference. There seems to be something glitchy about Lords of the Fallen in this case.

Thanks for any help anyone can suggest.

:)

Grocs, Mar 1, 2015
  2. RagedIferno
    RagedIferno Guest
    The Witcher 3 Delayed Until 2015

To digital assassin

There is lords of the fallen

RagedIferno, Mar 1, 2015
  3. Rabspat29
    Rabspat29 Guest
    Lords Of The Fallen, Digital release?

I got mine this morning in the mail, gave up on digital, played it for a couple of hours, I am not that impressed so far, I tried all classes and they all seem slow in combat. I give it another go later but I think this be a trade in..

Rabspat29, Mar 1, 2015
  4. ApoC HARLEY
    ApoC HARLEY Guest

Hello Grocs. I think you should go to settings>power and start up>restart now>yes. This method closes all potential apps and games that might be running in the background that you simply can't see or aren't aware of, which CAN cause other programs not
    to launch or even install properly.

ApoC HARLEY, Mar 1, 2015
  5. Lukeyrs
    Lukeyrs Guest
    Hi how excited I am to hear someone with the exact problem I am having I purchased lotf few weeks back (paid full price) then I tried to update several time over the past week and would not work so I uninstalled the game now it refuses to reinstall at all
    just keeps saying queued then installing then installation stopped.. I have conversed with Xbox support and tried absolutely everything even factory reset and all my other games installed back on fine but lotf still has same problem.. I am ready to throw my
    xbone out the window I was really looking forward to lotf after it was patched but I can't play it at all!! Very frustrating indeed!! If you find a fix please post your results as I am eager not to buy a ps4 just for this one game...

Lukeyrs, Mar 2, 2015
  6. Lukeyrs
    Lukeyrs Guest
    Not sure wether it is worth noting but I am Australian resident maybe there is another system update not yet available in aus??

Lukeyrs, Mar 2, 2015
  7. Grocs
    Grocs Guest
    Thanks for the replies so far.

I have done a hard reset from the Restart menu - many times.

Thanks for giving me a heads up about the factory reset not working. That is what the xbox support representative has tried so far.

As a matter of interest Lukeyrs did you buy LOTF on sale? It went accidentally on the marketplace I believe so I am wondering if that was something to do with it? Also, I am an Australian resident too and part of the preview program. I had an update last
    night and it didn't fix the issue.

Grocs, Mar 2, 2015
  8. Lukeyrs
    Lukeyrs Guest

I bought it before the sale at full price and I am not part of preview.

Lukeyrs, Mar 2, 2015
  9. Grocs
    Grocs Guest
    Thanks again for the reply Lukeyrs.

I'm tweeting Xbox Support at the moment and have pointed them to this thread as well.

Grocs, Mar 2, 2015
  10. Lukeyrs
    Lukeyrs Guest
    Hi Grocs, just got home for lunch break and thought I would try the install again and now it is installing!! Hopefully it updates as well so I can finally play it. Good luck

Lukeyrs, Mar 2, 2015
  11. Grocs
    Grocs Guest
    Yeah I just got home and the same has happened to me. I can now install it fine too. I haven't played it yet but I'll let you know soon.

I wonder what the heck happened?

Grocs, Nov 1, 2018
  12. Grocs Win User

Yeah I just got home and the same has happened to me. I can now install it fine too. I haven't played it yet but I'll let you know soon.

I wonder what the heck happened?
  13. Lukeyrs Win User

Hi Grocs, just got home for lunch break and thought I would try the install again and now it is installing!! Hopefully it updates as well so I can finally play it. Good luck
  14. Lukeyrs Win User

Hi how excited I am to hear someone with the exact problem I am having I purchased lotf few weeks back (paid full price) then I tried to update several time over the past week and would not work so I uninstalled the game now it refuses to reinstall at all
    just keeps saying queued then installing then installation stopped.. I have conversed with Xbox support and tried absolutely everything even factory reset and all my other games installed back on fine but lotf still has same problem.. I am ready to throw my
    xbone out the window I was really looking forward to lotf after it was patched but I can't play it at all!! Very frustrating indeed!! If you find a fix please post your results as I am eager not to buy a ps4 just for this one game...
  15. Lukeyrs Win User

Not sure wether it is worth noting but I am Australian resident maybe there is another system update not yet available in aus??
  16. Grocs Win User

Thanks again for the reply Lukeyrs.

I'm tweeting Xbox Support at the moment and have pointed them to this thread as well.
Thema:

1. Lords of the Fallen digital download refuses to Install. - Similar Threads - Lords Fallen digital

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  4. Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer: I was able to play the game perfectly recently and yesterday afternoon it stopped letting me connect saying I need to purchase gamepass. I have gamepass and it works on any other game on my...
  5. Lords of fallen on Xbox crashes and won't allow me to continue the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lords of fallen on Xbox crashes and won't allow me to continue the game: I'm playing Lords of Fallen on Xbox, it has crashed from the game whilst playing and sent me back to the main menu where it is not letting me continue the game. It won't allow me to load the game...
  6. Xbox series x and Lords of the fallen, bizzare bug with one or the other.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x and Lords of the fallen, bizzare bug with one or the other.: So I wanted reach out on behalf of my friend so I must say I won't have 100% of the details, I guess im just wondering if anyone can give some advice on ways to fix this or what he could do. He is...
  7. Lord of the fallen deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lord of the fallen deal: Can some one tell me why The Lord of the fallen game deal has been removed... 954c1316-aca3-4fc3-8898-fe54ef14c82d
  8. Lord of the fallen (Stuck in hole)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lord of the fallen (Stuck in hole): Hello guys, like you can see im stuck in a hole... I falled in it and now when I respawn Im in the hole and not around the checkpoint... Its the same thing when I restart the game from the menu......
  9. Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity: Is Deck 13's new game more than just Dark Souls defanged? Identity review | GamesRadar+ d577c1d8-48f6-4746-b1b0-3dfb8590012e
  10. Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity: Is Deck 13's new game more than just Dark Souls defanged? Prior to yesterday's hands-off preview event, all I really knew about Deck 13's third-person action-RPG Lords of the Fallen was that...