Lords of fallen on Xbox crashes and won't allow me to continue the game

Discus and support Lords of fallen on Xbox crashes and won't allow me to continue the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing Lords of Fallen on Xbox, it has crashed from the game whilst playing and sent me back to the main menu where it is not letting me continue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bernise Alldis, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Lords of fallen on Xbox crashes and won't allow me to continue the game

I'm playing Lords of Fallen on Xbox, it has crashed from the game whilst playing and sent me back to the main menu where it is not letting me continue the game. It won't allow me to load the game either. It's says on load game that it's not compatible with saved game. There must be something that can be done for me to pick up where I left off.

:)

Bernise Alldis, Nov 14, 2023
  2. matthew yagel Win User

Has anyone heard anything about this yet or if it started working for them? Just checking in to see.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response!

You're welcome and let's hope for the best! If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you so much. Stay cool and have a great day, Bernise!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  4. matthew yagel Win User

Thanks for the update, I hate losing 103 hours......
  5. XO LiShY OX Win User

Been checking everyday, but my save remains the same and boots me back to the dashboard. Sent around 5 support forms to CI games but not heard anything. Don’t think it’s getting sorted anytime soon to be honest
  6. Bernise Alldis Win User

Great thank you for your reply. We will try this and let you know how we get on. Thanks again
Thema:

1. Lords of fallen on Xbox crashes and won't allow me to continue the game - Similar Threads - Lords fallen crashes

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  4. Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer: I was able to play the game perfectly recently and yesterday afternoon it stopped letting me connect saying I need to purchase gamepass. I have gamepass and it works on any other game on my...
  5. Can you make Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers available to be played on X box Series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers available to be played on X box Series x: I wanted to play Lord of the Ring The Two Towers but found out it is not available. I am wondering if there is still a way to play it. a35faf77-4395-4cab-b692-a237dcb52845
  6. Xbox series x and Lords of the fallen, bizzare bug with one or the other.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x and Lords of the fallen, bizzare bug with one or the other.: So I wanted reach out on behalf of my friend so I must say I won't have 100% of the details, I guess im just wondering if anyone can give some advice on ways to fix this or what he could do. He is...
  7. Lord of the fallen deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lord of the fallen deal: Can some one tell me why The Lord of the fallen game deal has been removed... 954c1316-aca3-4fc3-8898-fe54ef14c82d
  8. Lord of the fallen (Stuck in hole)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lord of the fallen (Stuck in hole): Hello guys, like you can see im stuck in a hole... I falled in it and now when I respawn Im in the hole and not around the checkpoint... Its the same thing when I restart the game from the menu......
  9. Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity: Is Deck 13's new game more than just Dark Souls defanged? Identity review | GamesRadar+ d577c1d8-48f6-4746-b1b0-3dfb8590012e
  10. Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity: Is Deck 13's new game more than just Dark Souls defanged? Prior to yesterday's hands-off preview event, all I really knew about Deck 13's third-person action-RPG Lords of the Fallen was that...