Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity

Discus and support Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is Deck 13's new game more than just Dark Souls defanged? Prior to yesterday's hands-off preview event, all I really knew about Deck 13's third-person... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Is Deck 13's new game more than just Dark Souls defanged?

Prior to yesterday's hands-off preview event, all I really knew about Deck 13's third-person action-RPG Lords of the Fallen was that everybody had compared it to Dark Souls. Within minutes, I could definitely see the resemblance.

Identity review | GamesRadar+

:)

Lofty Who, Apr 23, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Is Deck 13's new game more than just Dark Souls defanged?

Identity review | GamesRadar+

Lofty Who, Apr 23, 2014
  3. Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity

Looks interesting enough for me to keep an eye on it. Though did you see 30 seconds through? What kind of dude stands there with an 8ft tall beast running at them? lol.

Thanks for posting mate.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 23, 2014
  4. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

I saw ,a while back,an interview with game footage.Doesn't seems bad,i found great that the playable character isn't really a good guy.

But it's a wait and see,for me,need to know more.

Tzar of kaos, Apr 23, 2014
  5. It seemed like Lords of Shadow and not so much an RPG as a level crawler. I want Dragons Dogma 2!

WraithofWolves, Apr 23, 2014
  6. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Well the words Xbox One and RPG in the same sentence caught my attention.

Sword Style, Apr 23, 2014
  7. MessiahBrowny, Apr 23, 2014
  8. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

i read about this it was on IGN and IGn being IGN they mentioned how hard it is to get 1080p on xbox one persaonally i think they r talking crap

N7 Gh0stz, Apr 23, 2014
  9. I said this in the other thread but at 30 seconds... the dude just gets owned lol.Thanks for posting mate.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 23, 2014
  10. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    The trailer is mostly the same as Dark Souls......Must find their own indentity.

Tzar of kaos, Oct 31, 2018
  11. MessiahBrowny Win User

12. Tzar of kaos Win User

I saw ,a while back,an interview with game footage.Doesn't seems bad,i found great that the playable character isn't really a good guy.

But it's a wait and see,for me,need to know more.
  13. Tzar of kaos Win User

The trailer is mostly the same as Dark Souls......Must find their own indentity.
  14. WraithofWolves Win User

It seemed like Lords of Shadow and not so much an RPG as a level crawler. I want Dragons Dogma 2!
  15. Mark Sherwood Win User

Looks interesting enough for me to keep an eye on it. Though did you see 30 seconds through? What kind of dude stands there with an 8ft tall beast running at them? lol.

Thanks for posting mate.
Thema:

1. Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity - Similar Threads - Lord Fallen RPG

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  4. Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer: I was able to play the game perfectly recently and yesterday afternoon it stopped letting me connect saying I need to purchase gamepass. I have gamepass and it works on any other game on my...
  5. Can you make Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers available to be played on X box Series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers available to be played on X box Series x: I wanted to play Lord of the Ring The Two Towers but found out it is not available. I am wondering if there is still a way to play it. a35faf77-4395-4cab-b692-a237dcb52845
  6. Lords of fallen on Xbox crashes and won't allow me to continue the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lords of fallen on Xbox crashes and won't allow me to continue the game: I'm playing Lords of Fallen on Xbox, it has crashed from the game whilst playing and sent me back to the main menu where it is not letting me continue the game. It won't allow me to load the game...
  7. Xbox series x and Lords of the fallen, bizzare bug with one or the other.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x and Lords of the fallen, bizzare bug with one or the other.: So I wanted reach out on behalf of my friend so I must say I won't have 100% of the details, I guess im just wondering if anyone can give some advice on ways to fix this or what he could do. He is...
  8. Lord of the fallen deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lord of the fallen deal: Can some one tell me why The Lord of the fallen game deal has been removed... 954c1316-aca3-4fc3-8898-fe54ef14c82d
  9. Lord of the fallen (Stuck in hole)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lord of the fallen (Stuck in hole): Hello guys, like you can see im stuck in a hole... I falled in it and now when I respawn Im in the hole and not around the checkpoint... Its the same thing when I restart the game from the menu......
  10. Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity: Is Deck 13's new game more than just Dark Souls defanged? Identity review | GamesRadar+ d577c1d8-48f6-4746-b1b0-3dfb8590012e