Looks like you've found a glitch.

Discus and support Looks like you've found a glitch. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try to download Grand Theft Auto San Andreas either on the console or on the browser it says "looks like you found it glitch please try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gucci2tymes901, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Looks like you've found a glitch.

Every time I try to download Grand Theft Auto San Andreas either on the console or on the browser it says "looks like you found it glitch please try again later." When am I gonna be able to download this game and play it?

:)

gucci2tymes901, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Looks like you found a glitch in the system.

Hey there kzoid! So glad to hear your issue seems to be resolved! Definitely do let us know if you had any trouble downloading your profile to the console though. Looks like you've found a glitch. :)

Miss Kleo, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Looks like you found a glitch in the system.

Hey there, kzoid. If those folks recommended you contact Xbox Support I'd go ahead and give phone support a call for your region. They should be able to help you out further. Hang in there!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jun 10, 2018
  4. KroolSale Win User

Sniper Elite V2

I keep getting the "OOps, looks like you've found a glitch in the system" error, since this morning as i shold of get it with gold. Something to do with the Live issues that are happening today?
  5. Manni2014 Win User

Glitch in the system

My account had the same stuff like "it appears you've found a glitch in system" help please!
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey there kzoid! So glad to hear your issue seems to be resolved! Definitely do let us know if you had any trouble downloading your profile to the console though. :)
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hey there, kzoid. If those folks recommended you contact Xbox Support I'd go ahead and give phone support a call for your region. They should be able to help you out further. Hang in there!
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Are you using Internet Explorer, or some other web browser? That 'Looks like you found a glitch in the system' error happens much more often if you are using Chrome than if you use Firefox or Safari, and least often if you are using Internet Explorer. If
    it happens with Internet Explorer, then back up and try again.
Thema:

Looks like you've found a glitch.

1. Looks like you've found a glitch. - Similar Threads - Looks you've found

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....