Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

Discus and support Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jrussell5646, Aug 19, 2023.

1. jrussell5646
    jrussell5646 Guest

Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help!

I have tried resetting the console as advised in another question, but it did not change anything.

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.
    Select system > system > console > system
    Select Reset console.
    Restore and maintain my games and apps.
    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

:)

jrussell5646, Aug 19, 2023
  2. RajanJoarder Win User

Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

When I try to play the game, it tells me I need to renew my xbox game pass. I think there is a bug that is causing this error, which does not read if you own the game.
  3. Geurtsy Win User

looks like you need to renew gold

Hi John,

I purchased Minecraft Java Edition from Mojang a long time ago. I've recently migrated my Mojang Account with my Microsoft Account that has an expired Game Pass on it. When I try to open the Minecraft Launcher an error message appears stating "looks like you need to renew gold" and when I click close the Minecraft Launcher closes.

Any Advice?

Cheers,
  4. Joseph Baruch Win User

Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?

whenever i try to launch minecraft via its (MS Store) launcher it tells me Looks like you need to renew gold but i have a microsoft version and java version of minecraft if i try to launch minecraft via the shortcut i get an error and redirected to the ms store page for minecraft link for the ms store looks like you need to renew gold : https://imgur.com/a/7R7HPFF
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own this game and it won't let me play

Hello jrussell5646,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Can you find the game in Xbox Game Pass library and try to download it again? You can also sign in to Minecraft website directly to check the license of the game you have. See the link below:

Sign in your Minecraft account here: Log in | Minecraft

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. jrussell5646 Win User

Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own this game and it won't let me play

Hi Tomm_A,

Not sure what changed, but I was able to launch Minecraft now. Not sure if it was a temporary issue on the Xbox side or not.
Thema:

1. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own... - Similar Threads - Looks need renew

2. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  3. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  4. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  5. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  6. “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass”: Almost half of my games won’t work and It says ‘looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass’ I’ve tried booting up dreamlight valley but it’s not even a game pass one and all of my actual game...
  7. ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.: It comes up when I try to play a few of the games that I have 6c0b3bc7-02cf-4422-9e0d-6b7743cfb826
  8. Looks like you need to Renew Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to Renew Xbox game pass: When I go to open Minecraft it tells me “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass” but I own Minecraft and haven’t had game pass in several months I’ve tried resetting my Xbox aswell as...
  9. Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...: I bought a fifa 23 code a few months ago, and have been using the game since. but now it’s telling me i need to renew EA play, something that i’ve never purchased. how can i access the game ?...
  10. Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d: so trying to play fifa 23 it won’t launch and it says i need to renew ea play 3785ca08-b698-4920-822e-059c5c334d33