Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew

Discus and support Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Im looking to join a GTA crew temporally. My Current clan FoG does not play GTA and are mostly on the xbox one. I've recently got into GTA and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoG Irony, Mar 26, 2014.

1. FoG Irony
    FoG Irony Guest

Hello Im looking to join a GTA crew temporally. My Current clan FoG does not play GTA and are mostly on the xbox one. I've recently got into GTA and prefer to go around playing tdm, capture, bounty hunting and free mode. I won't be moving on with my clan
    until june so I am interested in joining a crew temporally so I have people to play with. It gets board lone-wolfing all the time. Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew :(

Also I am 17 and have turtle beaches x12.

:)

FoG Irony, Mar 26, 2014
  2. LTJ Northy
    LTJ Northy Guest
    LTJ Northy, Mar 26, 2014
  3. Established GTA V crew looking for new members

We're an established GTA V crew looking for new members if you're willing to join a great crew that helps out fellow members feel free to join our crew. Please contact chri5104 or xPERFECTIONx08 for invite.

LonesomeDove81, Mar 26, 2014
  4. Holerorm
    Holerorm Guest

Hi, please like my facebook page you will get all the info about my purpose and plans.

FACEBOOK PAGE & GTA 5 CLAN NAME= The Private Legends

There is a long explanation of my purpose i n the facebook page www.facebook.com/.../1404955496441844

This is a page where all gamers meet

Holerorm, Apr 1, 2014
  5. Holerorm Win User

Hi, please like my facebook page you will get all the info about my purpose and plans.

FACEBOOK PAGE & GTA 5 CLAN NAME= The Private Legends

There is a long explanation of my purpose i n the facebook page www.facebook.com/.../1404955496441844

This is a page where all gamers meet
  6. Im Jelly Man Win User

Looking for people to play Gta

Joining random crews in GTA Online is not the best thing to do.When I first started playing,My first crew I joined was IGN(The worst crew in GTA online.) I was a complete noob at the game at the time and they kept killing me.Crew/Clan members aren't suppose
    to kill each other.They are there to back you up when you need help.Choose wisely when looking for crews.You'll find that right crew for you.
  7. Danny20130 Win User

looking for a crew for gta online

Join my crew DareTheDevil Its a gta online stunt crew and roleplay crew and you have to be in a suit ;P just me at moment 2 of my friends gonna join
  8. JJstayfly Win User

Do you need a crew. Click me

Hey guys 1 more day, actually not even. Its almost here what we have all been waiting for GTA Online. Im sure some are still looking for a crew and im still looking for members so feel free to follow the link above and join the crew. The crew will be very
    active.
  9. peterthedrummer Win User

GTA V looking 4 players

Just traded in gta v on 360 and got it on xbox one and are looking for people to play with I have a crew called THE G4NG5T3RS and wondered if you like to join
Thema:

1. Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew - Similar Threads - Looking Temporally Join

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....