Looking to pursue legal action.

Discus and support Looking to pursue legal action. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been playing on xbox for the past 7-9 years, and i’m a regular that plays almost every single day. I do not talk crap to anyone anymore after being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kittenxo, May 26, 2019.

1. Kittenxo
    Kittenxo Guest

Ive been playing on xbox for the past 7-9 years, and i’m a regular that plays almost every single day. I do not talk crap to anyone anymore after being suspended before for calling someone stupid in a message as a joke. I have been wrongly suspended the
    last three times i’ve been suspended and i’m looking to hire a lawyer to take the enforcement team to court for harassment. They have suspended me from uploading pictures because I simply posted a picture of a girl (just her face.) in my profile and they said
    it was OFFENSIVE! How?! Ive contacted Xbox support and still no help, so ive been concluding that since this harassment keeps going on I do want to take legal action on this as its still a repetitive issue im facing. Ive also been in florida for the past week
    now and out of nowhere im communication suspended, i havent been on my xbox. I haven’t sent any messages. So why am i suspended when i havent been on my account and nobody else has access to my account either? Some of you may say im overreacting but i truly
    think im being targeted. So could anyone help guide me on who I would contact when I get my legal team ready?

:)

Kittenxo, May 26, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com as the enforcement team are the only ones who
    handle suspensions/bans. Keep in mind that investigations can take time so the suspension could be for actions that took place days or weeks before the suspensions was issued.

As you have decided to pursue legal action, I will have to lock this thread.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Legal Proceedings

4. Smwutches Win User

I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a case who do I contact

5. {Parity} Win User

Apparently MS are protected from lawsuits.

Since you are pursuing legal action you should contact the Microsoft Legal Department.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I win for enforcement harassment?

Thema:

1. Looking to pursue legal action. - Similar Threads - Looking pursue legal

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....